160TiB cloud farm for sale

@ChiaPlotsFast I would not consider day trading as investing tbh :wink: Seems SEC sees it like me.
Quote from nerdwallet.com:

The Securities and Exchange Commission makes it clear: Day trading is not investing . Investing involves a fundamental analysis of stocks to determine good long-term prospects.

But Iā€™m getting off the topic. I read trough your linked article and I gotta say you got some valid points there. That one sums it pretty much:

In short, the value of a cloud farm, depending on your personal valuation of the above, and future projections of returns, is somewhere between zero and infinite. In much the same way as the value of Chia. :wink: We are all here because we are taking a bit of a punt.

Weā€™ve devolved into an argument about terminology here. I think the best way to conclude, is that different people will have different outlooks, and should make decisions about what is best for their personal circumstances. Best of luck to you, sir.

1 Like

Back on topicā€¦ for interested buyers, the current output from chia farm summary, as at 1min ago:

Farming status: Farming
Total chia farmed: 0.0
User transaction fees: 0.0
Block rewards: 0.0
Last height farmed: 0
Plot count: 607
Total size of plots: 60.082 TiB
Estimated network space: 4636.981 PiB
Expected time to win: 2 weeks and 1 day

As you can see, no hits yet, so as it stands, the farmā€™s first rewards will be yours (for avoidance of doubt, the buyer will have no rights over any rewards earned before the transaction is complete).

Coinmarketcap has XCH up 25% right now at $1,338.

I didnā€™t mention in the opening post, but in case not obvious, there is only one farm availableā€¦ when itā€™s gone, itā€™s gone! I think this is also the only >50TB farm available to purchase right now.

1 Like

Hey man! I think your valuation seems fairly accurate given the information provided thus far, however youā€™ve left out one critical component. Netspace grows daily so your sunk monthly costs will grow, if I purchase your farm and want to grow with the netspace what is its current daily production capability ā€” TB/day ā€” with this setup??

Great question. Extracting value from your existing cloud farm typically means taking one of two approaches:

1. Maintain: Sit back and watch as your farm earns rewards. For those wanting 100% passive income. Factor in decreasing expected returns over time to reflect netspace growth. This is the basis for the running costs in OP (and beats every low-cost storage provider out there, including Wasabi)
  2. Grow: Aim to increase the size of the farm over time. Your goal here could be to match netspace growth, to keep win probability within a given margin, or to overtake it. There are a ton of options here, from DIY to ā€œplotting as a serviceā€. Remember, this is cloud, so you can speed up or slow down according to market conditions. Your only limits here are your budget and ambition. I havenā€™t priced this in, because literally anything is possible from 1TiB/day-100TiB/day and beyond. For the right buyer, if this is the strategy you want to pursue, I will throw in some consulting time to help figure out the right way forward.

Lots of people asking: ā€œwhy sell?ā€

Many of us here are lucky. We got in early. We experienced the highs and lows of solo farming Chia. Some of us even farmed a block :laughing: . Folks just arriving on the scene now have the odds stacked overwhelmingly against them. Netspace is growing. Hardware is becoming scarce. ā€œPlotting as a serviceā€ is invariably over-subscribed and under-provisioned. This is the last chance saloon for someone wanting to experience the wild ride of solo farming Chia, minus the wires and the whirring disks (which, by the time they are plotted, letā€™s face it, will have missed the boat anyway).

What the heck. I have increased the size of the farm to 80TiB. Price stays the same. I donā€™t have permissions to edit the original post, but you can take this post as superseding the terms there.

Last shot. How about 100TiB for the same price? Most seem to be hooking up their plots to HPool these days, and getting very attractive profit margins right now with virtually zero variance, in case you are not the gambling typeā€¦

Farm is now 160TiB but this offer is now closed due to lack of serious interest.

Bro, how can anyone take it serious - 500$ monthly is huge amount. Chia is actually created to have operational costs near 0. There is no business in this farm, thatā€™s why You are trying to find newbie, who will pay You to recompensate Your bad decision.

Quite the contrary, this farm has served me very handsomely. Good day to you, sir!

Total chia farmed: 0.0

Very handsomely xD

That was 12 days ago, sir. You can jog on, now :slight_smile:

Jog on then, good sir!