21Chia pool launch

Fraud happens even with the largest ETH pools who have been around years much less tiny Chia startups that have no history.

Its farmer beware. And honestly if you choose your pool just to shave off that 1% fee that most others charge without any other research your getting what you likely deserve. Greed is good but too much will make you sick.

On any pool including us do your research do your own math and if your numbers don’t match the actual rewards you should be able to ask and find out why.

Also honestly pools that are legal companies in nations where there is a strong legal system are likely more trustworthy than pools that aren’t.

2 Likes

Website updated.
We’re making good progress with the pool. The latest changes, which allow pool switching, are being tested now on testnet. Our pool has been successfully producing payouts and we’ve tested different reward distribution methods. We are developing dashboards and user-facing interfaces now, with the idea that pooled mining could launch before the end of June.

2 Likes

Please note our mainnet pool is now open! head over to https://21chia.com to join

We have updated the instructions to join the testnet pool, in case you want to try it.

Development has moved to testnet9. You can join our test pool there (updated instructions in the post above). If you do, please only make a few k25 plots, there’s no need for more.

Can you please send me some XCH to so I can test on testnet9? Thanks

txch1fm4g5g6uhmaznfz37ylnjg72f22lynth6f62kahl78w4ywtlfwlqfxjfvf

Now that we’re finally in stage 2 of the official pooled mining launch, we’re just one step away from launching on mainnet, which could happen as soon as this week!

It is now quite likely that the smart contract that governs official pooled mining won’t require more fixes, so you may start plotting with some degree of confidence (75% likely according to the Chia devs), at your own risk, so that you’re ready to have some netspace already plotted in time for launch.

Speaking of plotting, we recommend that you use the MadMax plotter (get the pool-puzzles branch for pool plots -they’ll eventually merge it with their main branch). It is faster and easier to use than default one, since it’s already parallelized and can output plots one by one. It can also take advantage of RAM disks (128GB min) and it doesn’t wear down SSDs as much.

Stay tuned for more from us this week.

Happy farming!

1 Like

Doesn’t MadMax still have an issue where portable plots are extremely unlucky or not producing partial?

I am still waiting for this PR to be merged.

That was fixed, it was just that it accepted hex bytes not the encoded address, now it does accept it. That pr is for the master branch, it’s already in the pool-puzzles branch, which is the one we should use.

2 Likes

Should we already plot to a singleton to https://pool.21chia.com ?
And, can these plots then go farming to mainnet already…? What would happen if one of them would get to make a block?

We have started the mainnet pool a few minutes ago, so yes, you can start using it. We’re working on the UI and dashboards at the moment so they’re not available yet -I expect that to be ready tomorrow morning. If someone were to farm a block, the pool will distribute the reward among those of you who are farming already, it’s fully working at this point.

We’re launching with 0% fee for the first 3! months, and 0% fee for life for those that farm with us in the first week! We’re still working on completing the dashboards but the pool is fully functional. More announcements to follow shortly.

We recommend you use the madmax plotter GitHub - madMAx43v3r/chia-plotter at pool-puzzles , it’s faster and easier to manage.

Our pool address is https://pool.21chia.com - See the Pooling User Guide · Chia-Network/chia-blockchain Wiki · GitHub for more info on how to join pools and so on.

1 Like

What is up with the dashboard? I don’t see any way to create an account to see my farm or my stats at all.

1 Like

Sorry for the inconvenience, we’re working on it, stats and configuration will be available very soon. You can keep farming in the meantime.

1 Like

I went ahead and started plotting here. Good job for being ready to go. I know I said I’d pool with someone else, but I want to get going now.

1 Like

We have a basic farmer dashboard now, check it out! Also, we’re open to suggestions as we implement more features.

List of blocks would be nice.

Have joined.
Waiting for your operable dashboard, it’s so crude now :joy:

1 Like

hi, I was curious how payouts work and how often they will be received. also how much can we expect roughly per terabyte?

1 Like

Hi! At first we’re doing daily payouts but we’ll increase the frequency when we farm blocks regularly.
You can use the chia calculator to determine how much you’ll earn: https://chiacalculator.com/ given that we have 0% fee at this time, that’s an accurate representation of the average you can expect.

joined today, my calcs at this growth rate I see 2-3 days first win or earlier if luck, so you saying you paying out after any win? I like to believe the 0%, pool growing faster than others so hopefully it no joke. I plot 3 tb a day and gaining.