3.568 TiB 0 XCH :@@@

I’m about to go crazy: @ eleventh day 3,568 TiB and 0 XCH

There is something wrong!

This is normal. Have you read any of the Chia Github Wiki?

2 Likes

I’m at 60TB and no XCH yet, and doesn’t seem like anything is wrong. The network is up to like 1,300,000TB and growing at insane rates, so the chances are really few and far between.

2 Likes

So why is the indicator telling me to earn 0.03 XCH per day?

I want to understand that everything is fine, today is the twelfth day

It’s an expected time to win a block. Judging by how much the network is growing lately, you would be very lucky to earn some chia before 3 months.

1 Like

but the compass here does not mention exactly that, I do not do research because I want to win immediately, I do not make misunderstandings, I just wonder compass site was shared and updates data instantly for 5 hours. I will earn 0.03 XCH per day. robbing

[image]

With 3.568TiB you get the following estimate:

1 Like

Can we say that this reflects the truth? I’m talking exactly that, it hasn’t come in at a rate of 0.02 in more than ten days:

1 Like

Pooling isn’t enabled yet which would allow users to farm small amounts of XCH such as 0.2. At the moment you can only win 2XCH at a time. Look at the GUI time to win.

my gui chart shows this but I can’t get 0.02 XCH per day

[image]

As mentioned above, you don’t get paid in fractional amounts, you have to win the whole block. The estimate is that over time it would average out to 0.03XCH per day.

1 Like

It is not possible for me to earn himm 0.03 figures anyway. 3 months later it will give me 1 XCH directly, so I got it right?

Read this for a better understanding: Estimated Time to Win Explained – The Chia Farmer

1 Like

Nah, it is probabilistic not deterministic. Think lottery ticket. But with better odds. When pools are released it will have the same expected value (odds) but lower variance.

1 Like

I am examining now. . . . . . .

hey i got it all, i guess it’s impossible for me to win this game, 20 terebyte discs will be wasted: /

You can still win, but just know the expectations. You could get lucky like some of those people on reddit with 2,4,6 plots.

2 Likes

Thank you all for answering my question <3

Three thousand five hundred and dixty eight TiB :thinking: I think you meant . not ,