3 blocks in a row went to MadMax as fee, what is wrong with my farmer?

Well, I’ll admit it, I wasn’t sure what to think at that point. I decided to farm and plot the way I want and use the tools that work for me. The tech is too cool to walk away from because the landscape changed a little (plus I don’t have the resources to fire up a Filecoin rig).

There is a big difference between “challenges ur own PERSONAL” and making unfounded accusations. That is the reason for me to ban you.

I have gone through that code but cannot say extensively. I am also not the only one that looked at that code, as others spent much more time looking at it. However, I can say for certain that you have no clue what you are talking about. Probably, the most of what you read is the title of the github page.

If you want to continue this line of posts, I will try to ban you again, and will flag every single post you make

You can free speech my ass. This forum is run by a private person, and the rules are whatever that person wants to have, not to give way to whiners that feel hurt that their “well” crafted garbage is being taken down.

For now, I am flagging all your posts from this thread, and asking people to second that.

@dchuk Could you take a look at those posts.

2 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.

Compressed plots and using GPU’s to farm is far less energy usage than CPU plotting and farming. You guys need to get your facts straight and your head into the future. Why limit yourselves and the earnings for you and family?

Next step will be SSD’s - they are getting cheaper and cheaper.

Blanket statements are usually not correct to the masses.

Its farm specific, mainly by farm size…

What does that have to do with anything ? Flagged to moderation.

I have to ask, do you understand really what your reading, he didn’t say booo. He’s making a correct point.

If you think his point is correct, you don’t understand how plot compression works, and could benefit from reading about grinding attacks

I think you’re maybe misreading his post.
All he says is that farming compressed plots with GPU is more power efficient that farming with CPU for compressed plots, that’s how I read it at least.

While not always true, it is true in a lot of cases.

It does seem to have very little to do with the topic though :sweat_smile: