6 plotters with shared hdds into network + 1 farmer

Hi!
I have 3 PCs Ryzen 9 5950X + 3 x NUC10i7BNH2 that are plotting and storing plots. This machines are plotting with PowerShell scripts in Windows, and his Chia GUI isn’t open.
By other way, I have one NUC8i5BEH2 for Farming, with all drives mapped via shared folders from the others PC.

All machines are connected and working well, no WARNINGS or ERROR messages into Farmer log file.

But, today, with 2648 plots (262.000Tib aprox) 0 rewards found!
Or I’m a unlucky guy or something I’m leaving to configure.
Port 8444 is open and NATed to Farmer IP machine. I don’t know what more look for… Or do I have to wait longer?

What do you think? :slight_smile:

Well, u should take a look into the logs and set output-level from debug to info.
Not sure, how to do it properly in windows, but on linux, there are some ways and tools, to check logs, if farming goes well.

Here is my 24/7 chiaharvestgraph-monitor, that ive shown before:

1 Like

Log level is INFO.
Which is this app for view farming graphs?

Is there someone who has this number of plots, without seeing any errors and who does not have any reward yet?

You might wanna check this thread out:

https://chiaforum.com/t/lets-try-to-find-the-unluckiest-among-us/617/24

1 Like

hahahaa ok! :wink:

Thank you!

Set log level to INFO, are you seeing regular harvester checks like this?

2021-05-24T17:34:37.697 harvester chia.harvester.harvester: INFO 3 plots were eligible for farming a69dae9c6c... Found 0 proofs. Time: 1.18772 s. Total 1565 plots

Yes, I see regular harvester checks, and times are normal, betwen 1 and 3 seconds. Only when new plots are moving from TEMP drives to FINAL Drive, sometimes see 6 or 7 seconds, but is only when are been copying.