86 TB Chia Plotting & Farming Rig for Sale

Hi everyone,

To Chia enthusiasts in Australia:

I am selling my Chia plotting and farming rig due to moving overseas.

Would also be excellent for other applications, e.g. Home Server, NAS, Backup Machine or Media Server.

Great rig that can do 20+ plots per day using the OG plotting algorithm - probably a lot more using the newer third party tools such as Madmax.

Build is based on this guide from Chia Decentral / JM.

Grab yourself a bargain - if you bought this setup today, you would probably have to spend close to $4k on the HDDs alone!

Gumtree Listing is here:
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/darlinghurst/desktops/86-tb-chia-plotting-farming-rig-home-server-nas-media-server/1283076473

Will you be including the current NFT plots (and associated keys) with it? Or will drives be wiped?

It is my understanding that plots can / should not be sold due to security issues. Unless this has changed?

My plan was thus to sell the drives formatted, but this rig would allow you to re-plot everything in about 5 weeks if you use the official Chia plotting algorithm.

I have not used MadMax or something similar, but my understanding is it should be significantly faster.

The only security issue would be you, yourself. If you say and follow thru with not divulging the keys to anyone else except the buyer, and the buyer trusts you will do that, then there is no risk.

Might make for a more lucrative sale or at least a sale. Good luck!

1 Like