Abuse google accounts for storge

From a qiuck look at my google/gmail account it seams to me they give 15gb of storge , is it abusable ?

no. need at least 105gb for one plot. Good luck managing 1200 google accounts for the equivalent of 1 18tb disk. Besides you still need to download the plots each time to validate if you won or not.
Why do ppl always try to cheat the system…

1 Like

I think 11-8 accounts for 0.04$ monthly is good If i could write the data reader for the job i whould done it just to show google whous the boss . Not like many people can abuse google so it can be an adventure . Let me know if any one want to collabarate .

You think Google wouldn’t put limits?

1 Like

Having this great idea make me wish i could controle my computer . If any one can barewith me while i learn my way to this project , only need help getting the right direction ,. I will gladly pay my stash of 68 xch and 28 stably $ help will be apprichiated and for the pure of hart we can use the test net

Yeah, I guess you’d need to learn to control your computer first before going after Google. You can do wonders with Python.

But the main problem here is that one plot is larger than 15gb, you’d have to create a sort of LVM on the gdrive and then combine them on your pc. I don’t think that is possible. And even if it was, the latency in the I/O speeds while reading the plot to find a proof will be so slow that it will always result in stale/invalid shares. It doesn’t matter how fast your internet is, Google will automatically throttle your download speed from gdrive.

3 Likes

Yeah I already had to look into it 6 months ago. It’s not viable

1 Like

quite naive, to think they don’t have some sort of protection to go against this.

Some roadmap to go:

• you need to learn an easy programming language. Perhaps Python or .Net.
    (recommend doing that either way. Can do interesting things with it. Kind of like a magic wand)
  • You need plenty of valid e-mail adresses
  • You need to be able to circumvent captcha checks
  • You need to hide your access locations by means of private proxies or vpn tunnels
  • You need to be able to create some sort of file-system/driver which can create virtual harddisks and stitch them together in a spanned volume.
    For the latter, perhaps you could use a virtual machine which’s harddisks you put on the google cloud and create a spanned volume out of it.
  • The host system would require to handle the connections to the google cloud. You might have to reverse engineer the google drive desktop application in order to use their api to access/mount the files. If you are lucky, open source software/libraries/documentation exist which could handle that. That might make things tremendously easier.

and even then, I’d give it a chance of success of about 5%… for a couple of days/weeks/months until google investigates and closes the loop holes. Good luck at least from me.

2 Likes

It’s possible. And there’s ways to do it entirely for free with tb unlimited storage… if somone cares to ask I’ll explain how. You can contractually screw google. There’s a loophole.
Now bandwidth. That’s another story. I’m not sure if they just throttle you once u hit a certain tier or what.

yes i know that way too but i also know that google banned accounts everyday. you can only store files on google if you try mining ban every single day.

Hmm.
They ban because they see certain port activity?
Or ban because u have a .plot file?

Have u tried setting this up in a harvester node in the cloud with your plots? Pointed at a farmer.

Or
Rather just turning ur cloud drive into a folder on ur desktop just to pass to chia.

But I’m curious what exactly = bannable.
What is their ai looking at and being like yup ban him.

Also
Do they blacklist ur ip? Or just your account?

There must be a way to circumvent google.
I thought for sure people would be doing this Already.
I may have to play around with this.
What avenues have u exhausted??

google declaration of war to farmer. they did not black list ip adresses or .plot files
they diretly to determine api. after that they closed account.

People have seemingly never heard of limits on API calls…

Well, I wouldn’t be surprised, it’s the same guy that thinks reading duplicate plots increases odds of winning lmao

1 Like

Having a harvester locally with a hefty supply of ram allocated for its plots. Would need call api little.
Wouldn’t the harvester just need to check ram.

Unless it actually needs to make block…

It sounds completely doable.

I’m gonna give it a shot. A least do some testing.

And I didn’t say it increases time to win.
Merely my hypotheses

But my chia client certainly thinks that it has increased chances of winning…

I’m still testing to prove it wrong tho.

Having a harvester locally with a hefty supply of ram allocated for its plots. Would need call api little.
Wouldn’t the harvester just need to check ram.

Honestly you must be completely lost if this is your reply. Clearly you don’t understand the concept

Host plots on Google drive. That’s what’s being discussed.

Lmao.

But my chia client certainly thinks that it has increased chances of winning…

I’m still testing to prove it wrong tho.

Give up. You’re trying to prove things that don’t work through exhaustion, it’s stupid. Literally maths proves you wrong.

Stop wasting your time

There’s many ways to hold plots in the cloud.

Your wrong

See how easy that is to say!
?

Go ahead and give me that math equation that proves I’m wrong.

Waiting

You could simply pass thru a cloud storage device from a cloud provider. To a vm that has chia on it. And use that passed thru drive as your plot directory in your vm

Or

Hosting all
Of chia in the cloud.

What am I missing.

Say something that worth typing instead of useless insults of week intelligence to comprehend.
You’re the one having a miss understanding.
Not I

Go ahead and give me that math equation that proves I’m wrong.

My comment about that was in relation to your escapade of using multiple harvesters to read the same plots and increase your chances of winning which is a joke.

Look at your wallet. Count how much money is in there. Now ask somebody else to do the same. Has the number gone up? No. Has the amount of money you have gone up? No.

There’s many ways to hold plots in the cloud.

Lmao of course no shit. Nobody’s arguing that, the discussion is about whether it’s worth to do so.

You could simply pass thru a cloud storage device from a cloud provider. To a vm that has chia on it. And use that passed thru drive as your plot directory in your vm

…? I mean, what did you not understand about viability? You don’t make profit. The cost of the API calls for the hot storage literally make it more costly to have cloud storage for chia than actual storage.

Say something that worth typing instead of useless insults of week intelligence to comprehend. You’re the one having a miss understanding

I literally looked into it 6 months after chia came out, abusing Google’s storage to farm chia. To automate the entire thing you’ll need an endpoint exposed for chia to call the drives across the network. This results in an API call. Chia has a challenge every 30 seconds, and they need to be responded with within 5 seconds at the most. The API usage for that make it costly. Too costly to turn a profit unless you have a huge up front cost but at the point you may as well build such a large farm yourself. This was when chia was above 1k$.

week intelligence

Weak* but sure, I’ll keep watching your journey to “fool the netspace”. It’s entertaining

1 Like