After upgrade to 1.5 no more block win Since 8 July from estimate ETW 6 days

I’m pooling, that’s all working perfectly, in March it was 2 months ETW, by June I was down to just over two weeks.

I had two wins close together in March, but previous win was August, whole time between August and March was two months ETW.

99.7% are less than a second, the rest are below 2 seconds, the average lookup is 0.25 seconds.

I’ve always had bad luck with Chia, hence pooling. My brother has a lot less plots, running solo and has found 10 blocks to my 6.

PS running Farmr

1 Like

Chia god will hear your pray give the win … yet i feel that my luck now is low … winning rate was crazy at month of June start suffer bad luck since July until Aug. But what i seeing the pool or number plots is matter. If i have 9pib then i no need to care about the luck … its beat the luck. Next to wait Chia netspace drop to 15 eib I think the situaction will be different more luck will come … currently the time I post already 21.7 eib for netspace

1 Like

My win ‘record’, in a positive way, is winning two blocks about 2 minutes apart!

2 Likes

That one u need to be 25% netspace … hpool almost have 6eib overall netspace

1 Like

Spacepool netspace is 4.1 EIB and ETW is 100 sec! Luck is 101 %.

1 Like

I found a block!!!

It worked!

The Chia gods heard me :smile:

4 months and 29 days (151 days) since the last win in March when it was 2 months ETW, by June I was down to just over two weeks.

3 Likes

Flexpool avg luck is 97%, better