Announcing partnership with DFI (Digital Farming Initiative) - Free exclusive NFTs to be given to 10k Flexpool Chia farmers

Hi everyone, we’re super excited to announce that we’ve signed a deal with DFI to obtain some of the world’s first Chia NFTs for our farmers before they release their marketplace to the public. Details will be given later as we finalize them.

Only the first 10,000 farmers on Flexpool who are currently active and have been with us for more than 7 days will be eligible (there should be enough for everyone unless our pool doubles. Distribution will occur when DFI is ready, which is expected in a couple weeks. NFTs minted will be tradable on DFI’s upcoming marketplace and being some of the first should be highly collectible. Each NFT will be unique.

2 Likes

Can you drop any hints as to what they might look like? I’d like to at least pretend that NFTs have some actual artistic value, rather than just act as an NGU token.

3 Likes

How do I get one will it go to my payout address?

Am I in the 10,000 if I join today?

When will i get it

Awesome.Yet another reason to love Flexpool. And I won my first block the other day after less than a month with 768 plots!

I’m in and wanna get some free NFTs.