hi, this is gen 3 pcie.
does it affect if I buy gen4 ssd? can it work? or It will affect performance?
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 2933(Max) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Twin Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
i am currently running this with i7 10700f.
It says It only supports ram speed of up to 2933
If i buy the fastest ram speed? will it support?
i did some reading that pcie 4,0 ssd can install on pcie 3.0 motherboard but wont utilise the speed.
what I wanna ask is whether the ram speed affects the plotting timing.