Balance changing

What I do is I farm until my wallet gets over 1 XCH in it.
Then I send a 1 XCH coin to my cold wallet.
Well today after the pool payout I seen that I had around 1.14 XCH in my wallet.
I then sent 1 XCH to my cold wallet. The confirmation only took a few minutes, but then my balance says I have 0.90 XCH? I checked the cold wallet address. the 1 XCH did get sent and arrived in the cold wallet.
Why do I now have more XCH?

1 Like

I inspected the transactions in my wallet. I can now see some transactions that were not there before I sent the 1XCH to the cold wallet.
The wallet seems to have missed showing received transactions previously, and now has found them??

1 Like

I think in the spirit of resource management, they try not to have all of the functions polling everything all the time; it’d bloat the heck out of it, especially for a farming machine that’s always online anyway and doesn’t need minute by minute plays. You could play with the “Derivation Index” under settings and see if that helps, but I haven’t tweaked that myself (I only have pool payments once a day so I don’t need a firm balance in excess of stock accuracy).

I shut down my chia wallet today and rebooted my system (Debian 11)
After I started my wallet and it synced again it now shows the expected 0.14xxx XCH.
I still dont know why before the restart it had the wrong balance. It was synced. I am in farming mode not wallet mode.
Edit: I had tried increasing the derivation value yesterday. I set it as high as I could. I have lots of transactions, over 31,000 maybe that is a factor.

1 Like

watching this issue as it may be related.

1 Like