Can someone teach me ubuntu? i am ready make payment

hello guys,
someone can teach me farming on linux?
i need command by command help (one by one)
i am ready make little payment for that.
thank you!

sorry, i dont understand what do you mean

Start with this one:

oh no please. i just need farming on ubuntu thats all i need.

Some basic understanding of the underlying OS will help you as well :wink:
Once you get the basics you can follow the guides on Github (how to install chia onto ubuntu, etc…)

1 Like

If you want to play in the kitchen, you need to learn about all the pots and pans. :laughing:

1 Like

What u need to know, I teach you.

1 Like

thank you su much.
i just need 2 things
1- building farmer. i really have no idea about that.
2- building plotter i have no idea about that too.
thats all i need.

sudo apt-get update
——-
sudo apt-get install ca-certificates curl gnupg
——
curl -sL https://repo.chia.net/FD39E6D3.pubkey.asc | sudo gpg --dearmor -o /usr/share/keyrings/chia.gpg
——-
echo “deb [arch=$(dpkg --print-architecture) signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/chia.gpg] https://repo.chia.net/debian/ stable main” | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/chia.list > /dev/null
——-
sudo apt-get update
——
—-FULL UI VERSION with gui
sudo apt-get install chia-blockchain
———
—- CLI ONLY VERSION
sudo apt-get install chia-blockchain-cli

——-

Enter thies commands one at a time.

Probably should go with a desktop environment and a GUI. Setup will be much much much easier for you getting started.

2 go with the gui and install a desktop environment of ur liking

1 Like

oh no, i just try some cloud farm on there. i need cli only
how can i copy ca from the harvester?
how can i add plot files?

Setup a network share from ur harvester. Or use scp. Scp will copy file to endpoint of your choose…

If u want to create a plot using the oG client via the cli.
Than you’ll have to figure out what your arguments are for your string…

Same if u want to use mad max. Ur gonna have to read a little.

I can’t just give you what to put because it’s based on your personal arguments. Usually starts with
Chia plot create -h

If u need help with chia. U can always run the same command with -h.

Run chia -h…. Than Have a look. Explore the commands following with a -h as to not use the command but just to ask for help.

chia -h

chia plots -h

chia plots create -h

let me know if you need more help. the last command will tell you all the arguments required for making a plot.

retrieve that from using other chia command, and where your storing plots. and where your creatijng plots and k32… to name a few.

As an alternative, Machinaris bundles all of this inside a Docker image that runs well on Ubuntu and provides a WebUI, plus automatic configuration of harvesters and plotters across your LAN. Even better, it’s free. No payments necessary. :wink:

thank you so much for all effort but i guess here is not right please for this help.
You are trying to teach something and I appreciate it but I really don’t understand anything. lol
greetings!

Hands-on Introduction to Linux Commands and Shell Scripting | Coursera