Check if receive address is tied to wallet?

I joined a bunch of pools and when I deceiver the puzzle hash every receiving address is a different wallet address. This is intended, but how can I check if each of these chia addresses belong to my wallet?

I would really like to know the answer to this myself. Those wallet addresses give me headache.

Also, how do i check which receive addresses I have or have had? (like a list of all of them)
I wanted to check If I ever won a block while pooling, but I changed wallet address, and don’t know the old one anymore

To be sure, close all running Chia, copy your desired receiving address, open “config” file under .chia directory.
Replace every receiving/payment instruction address.
Save, close.
Run Chia.

This is how I do it (also for @Voodoo):

1. Make a copy of a synced /wallet/db/blockchain_wallet_v1_mainnet_1234567890.sqlite file. As the file is normally in use, I prefer to make an online backup as I described here. Either way, don’t use the original file.

2. Use the sqlite3 command on the copy as follows:

.open blockchain_wallet_v1_mainnet_1234567890.sqlite
    SELECT puzzle_hash FROM coin_record;

Or if you prefer a GUI, open it in DB Browser for SQLite and choose the coin_record table to view the puzzle_hash field.

1. You now have a list of puzzle hashes which you can convert to “receive” addresses at Chiaexplorer.

If this is something you want to do often, you can write a simple script to perform the above steps.

Further reading:
Chia-Keys-Architecture

4 Likes