Chia blocks misplaced/pool activity - went solo, yet block rewards (1.75) transferred to pool

Hi Jacek, sorry I was out for a couple of days without access to the internet.

I agree, so I will delete the printscreen a I think we can close this thread, because I checked the farm a few minutes ago and noted that 43 hours ago I hit another block! This time, 0.25xch to my wallet as usual and the rest went to Space Pool. So everything went correct and as expected, because I am pooling with them right now.

Now I have to hope that I have really got rid of the Flexpool, and even if I decide to go solo farming again in the future, the tokens will be credited to me in case of a win.

Regarding blackened fields, yes, I was not sure what is sensitive and what is not, so it is not a problem to reveal some.

But anyway, I will start new thread here, on keybase and I can try chia official github again. Any other suggestions, where to initiate discussion about the issue?

I think the last reward was processed as expected, SpacePool dashboard shows a record of block won related to the 0.25xch increment added directly to my wallet.

Haha yes, flexpool reaction was funny. Because I am the one who must provide evidence and not them, as if they didn’t even have one, which I don’t believe.

If, on the other hand, they were wrongly losing their winnings, they would definitely have approached it completely differently.

Yes, but the weird thing is that I went solo, won 2 blocks (4 coins) right after, which were recorded in my solo pool and claimed to my wallet by myself via gui without any issues after like 2 days gap.

But after couple of days/weeks without anything changed or updated on my farm (I did not even restarted it) I won another 2 blocks and both went wrong way, even the 3rd one captured on the printscreen was claimed by flexpool and that was after I actively started checking the root cause, did the excersise with the client, double checking plotnft etc. etc. Just weird and I would love to hear where the problem was.

OK, thanks, will do.

Now I’m still thinking about trying to go solo again and check if this variant works properly as well. Unfortunately, it can take months before I’m lucky again. :slight_smile: