Chia gui is populating alert

please look this, when we start chia GUI

1 Like

I may speak for only myself here, but the picture you posted doesn’t tell us a lot. And your description is no help. Where is that showing up? Is that all that shows? Is the rest of the GUI window gone? Does that appear when you try to just open the app or when you select your key? Was it working before and then stopped? What changed? Why was the GUI closed before this?

chia gui must not be launched with this damm bug

I’m going to go with @WolfGT’s answer here, and your second comment does not help either.

If you want help, communicate clearly and provide information ppl can use to help you.

What OS? what method did you use to install Chia? Tried just deleting and re-installing/.
Never seen this bug before from anybody

Also, what version of Chia are you running?

I have a question I have filled plenty of hard drives under the same launcher id. I want to separate their earnings. Say 200TB total and I want to filter the earnings 100 TB each.

How about instead of asking another question, let us know what happened with the first question. You asked a question and then went silent for two and a half weeks. Now a new question. Forums like this are to help people when they encounter issues. Just leaving an issue unanswered doesn’t help anyone.

because the new version of chia fixed that.

Well, be kind to the community that was here to help by letting us know when the problem was fixed.