Chia is doom for failure

you have a funny way to show your “strong support” :slight_smile:

The reason your post is nothing but FUD is because you’re not giving us any creditable data to base the very strong “Chia is doomed to fail” argument around.

Chia is merely 3 months old, there is not yet a good base pricing established and the price went down with the rest of the crypto market. if that drop in price is your argument that Chia is doomed then you should look up the pricing of bitcoin over the years.

we can only hope it goes down… this will cause the get rich quick and the people with the big bucks to leave making it cheaper and easier for people who have invested time into the project to get a share of what we thought we’d get when it first started

Everyone needs to relax this is just the big moon that every altcoin enjoys when it is first launched. Now we are going to find out how the coin fares in the daily grind. The really big mistake that was made was not having plots that were pool ready, that needs to be fixed and fixed fast. Having lived thru the burst clown show this is still salvageable.

I have added one of the first topics on this forum - ‘‘Is chia a scam ?’’, bot nobody believed it at that point. Now i’m 100% sure that this coin has no purpose, no real benefits, an application FULL of bugs and errors, overwhelmed by illegal pools. This coin has NO VALUE. The only value present in it it’s the investment we made in hardware. If we, the miners just quit, this coin will dissapear completely.
In the end, the question is, how much are you willing to pay as a consumer on ca coin that doesn’t bring anything new on the market and doesn’t have a scope, an activity, and the app is just the worse ever.

An “I don’t believe in Chia anymore” post looks like this:

I am selling my farm!

• x number of hdds, …$
  • x number of plots …$

Other stuff

One may call this price discovery.

1 Like