Chia is going wrong way CENSORSHIP, bans for nothing

Chia is going wrong way CENSORSHIP, bans for nothing

I connected to the keybase #support channel and gave some trick to sync the node. I mentioned that without tricks, it is not possible to sync at the moment and Chia is working even worst than keybase which is sort a achievement.
Received a “last warning” from some random “pyl” guy and he said, thay this is not a channel for crying and that I should watch out, or he will ban me.
I said again what is the resolution to the problem, and asked him to ba me if he wants.

So right now I am banned from Keybase.

I see that I am not the only one banned person for nothing during last days - a few good members were also banned.

I don’t like the direction in which goes this community.

It was fun when Mr. Hoffman behaved like a toxic guy

but hey, he is a multimillionaire, good programmer and director of PGP and Nasdaq.

But his attitude to users shouldn’t be copied and use as a template.

Banning the users that want to help with sync issues, by telling “sync issues not.exists” when they clearly exists - it’s not a solution to every problem.

4 Likes

stupid idiots love to flag and ban people.
get use to it.

they all the same.

1 Like

Chat isn’t a good place to find info; if you need info, get specific info you need, then carry that info over here and post it in a topic where Google can index it and others can find it. Use chat as little as possible and only when you have a specific task! Get in, get the info, get out.

Also this post has excellent sync tips:

Feel free to add to it :point_up_2:

Keybase is a zombie product anyway, the team was acqui-hired by Zoom.

6 Likes

Welcome to the team of those who entered without earning anything to help with the project and were banned by the millionaires who own the project and are only making money from our time and money :raised_hands:

1 Like

@codinghorror yes, I probably should use a different medium, preferably indexed one.
Thanks for the link, I will check if I can add something.

@f1sc4ll seems like they want to be an echo chamber on Keybase.

1 Like

Now the topic on Reddit is not visible on the r/chia if you will sort it by new topics, you can access it only when you have a link.

If you will sort the topics by time, my topic was created at 15:14

There is no topic on the r/chia on the list of topics (sorted by newest):

Seems like Mr. Hoffman Mr. Bram Cohen are okay with the idea of censoring the information, because they are doing nothing about that. Great leaders, hail to them.

We should really name that coin chiNa not chia.

Ok as you copy paste your story here, i will just have the fun of doing the same.

You take the context (Which by the way is absolutely needed to understand the issue) away. You desperately leave it out to make your point. That, my friend, is the mentioned TOXIC behaviour.

You provoke people to ban you

and asked him to ba me if he wants.

And you still complain of your whish beeing fullfilled?
You spam like every possible channel to make a point where no one has all information needed to judge what happened? Thats toxic.

The only thing you did in all the discussion is making personal offenses. You have not a single argument but “i was banned without reason”

This did happen because they automatically hide posts reported several times. No mod had laid hand on that post. Just people beeing offended by you have reported it.

This post is currently awaiting approval by the moderators of r/chia before it can appear in the subreddit.

You might want to look at your post before accusing anyone of censorship…

But to make this discussion at least a little bit useful…
What exactly is the “compromising information” they try to censor by banning you?

I’d be happy to check all your information and see what your issue might be, but please please STOP accusing people of censorship without any proof.

3 Likes

And that my friends is @chiahodler
Asked for proof he sneaks away.
You do realize that your whole point is worth nothing if you behave like this?

FABULOUS accusing others of censorship and blocking me because i “swear to much”… fabulous indeed

1 Like

There are contradictions on all sides here, however everyone who complains or tries (unsuccessfully) to help with a problem also wants the project to improve for everyone who is investing in it.

If you can’t understand it, fine, I respect your limited mind, including lack of education.

Don’t worry, I have no interest in discussing facts with you, feel free to condemn me as you wish inside your little mind…have a nice day.

I messaged one of the Chia developers that I chatted with privately and my Keybase account was reinstated in a few minutes.

1 Like

Jesus dude, you were warned over and over that your attacks on Chia volunteers and Chia employees were not okay - you chose to be the asshole. I was prepared to ban you, but apparently someone else beat me to it …

You don’t get to be an offensive individual, and have a voice in the community you’re attacking.

Please go whine somewhere else.

3 Likes

Yes, I was talking with Mr.Hoffman and someone banned me. Before someone swear on me and no mod reacted to that.

Jesus dude, you were warned over and over that your attacks on Chia volunteers and Chia employees were not okay

Why you stating that I am attacking someone? Please.make.a.screenshot and post here my message where.I attacked.verbally volounteers or Chia employees.
I was asking questions about “why to not use HPOOL” and received a ban.

you chose to be the asshole. I was prepared to ban you, but apparently someone else beat me to it …

And you are also swearing at me. What I done to you? Iiterally asked few questions - show screenshots where I am saying that someone is an asshole (like you are.doing now)

You don’t get to be an offensive individual, and have a voice in the community you’re attacking

Why you are so offended? I literally done nothing, just asked.why ot is bad to farm on HPOOL and wanted to reveive opinions

Please go whine somewhere else.

Sorry sir, you literally entered here first time, why I should leave? You can leave, this is.your first post.

You see,.you are.a .mod / admin of multi billion dollar company and you are swearing and telling users (that literally never wrote.a bad word, and offended personally anyone) that they are “assholes”.

It’s not censorship first of all. No one had stopped up from posting elsewhere, like here. Don’t use that word so flippantly.

I find it interesting you didn’t screenshot and share anything with your interactions in it.

Blow off steam, but not in such a way that’s public and causes unnecessary drama.

1 Like

Closing topic because it’s unnecessary drama not relevant to farming, protocol, etc.

8 Likes