Chia NFT on new Node

So I had to reinstall linux and recovered my wallet/plots. Right now it’s syncing but I see no way to add the pool NFT to the GUI. Is it possible to add the same key I was using or does it not matter? I assume the plots I created with that pool NFT will continue working properly regardless of whether I have the nft setup in the GUI?

Should I continue to add new plots with the same NFT or create a new one? And will the old plots made under the previous NFT continue to work?

• Plots created with an NFT will only ever work with that NFT.
  • an NFT is connected to your private key, and stored on Chain, not local. When node and wallet are synced you will see the NFT again*

The only reason really to have multiple NFT’s is if you want for instance to have some plots in pool A and some other in pool B.
You can also point plots from two NFT’s to a single pool, but then it will show up as two accounts in the pool info.

*or not, then delete the wallet database and resync

Right. I know it’s a contract on the blockchain and that it should still work regardless of whether it shows up in my gui. I guess I could use the same pool key and continue adding plots… and hopefully it’ll show up in my gui after the resync.