A bit tardy with the updates, but as usual, a big shout out to the XCHweekly.
Price and Trading:
*Note: Friday close is 1pm PT. Other stats are pulled Friday between 1pm PT and 10pm PT.
Chia released version 1.3.2 to address an OpenSSL vulnerability. You should update ASAP. [ more ]Chia released version 1.3.3 to address the OpenSSL vulnerability in 1.3.1, as well as a fix for Windows installers on the 1.3.2. The 1.3.3 release did not make it to Chia’s Twitter account. Reference this Reddit post for more.
- Chia announced that they’ll be holding a happy hour at the Bitcoin 2022 Conference in Miami on 4/6. [more]
- Chia announced that the Company “will be moving the pre-farm into the previously discussed new custody solution in the coming months.” [more]
- Chia held their 1 Year Anniversary Mainnet AMA. [more]
- Paul Hainsworth, VP of Product at Chia, announced his team is hiring for a PM role. [more]
- Goby launched several features, including accepting private offers (with Project Ayven), Testnet10 support, ability to import custom CATs, make and take offers, and more.
- XCH Gallery rebranded as MintGarden, and spiffed up their site. [more]
- Community member Grant published the Chia Full Node Simulator in a Docker container. [more]
- Gene joined Fox Business to discuss Russia Sanctions and Crypto. [more]