Thank you XCH Weekly!
Happy Birthday, Chia!
On March 19th, Chia’s Mainnet turned one year old. I don’t think I could do justice for what Chia accomplished this year, and luckily, I don’t have to because Chia dropped a blog post doing just that!
If you read one thing from this week’s newsletter, this should be it: Chia Mainnet Year One.
Price and Trading:
*note that week-over-week CAT transaction stats for the week of 3/4/22 were omitted, as Spacescan adjusted how they measure CAT transactions during this period. We also added LinkedIn followers this week, and will have w/w growth rates starting next week.
*Note: Friday close is 1pm PT. Other stats are pulled Friday between 1pm PT and 10pm PT.
- Mainnet turned one year old, and Chia dropped a sweet post about this years’s accomplishments. [more]
- The World Bank official announcement on the carbon warehouse was re-released. For real this time. [more]
- Gene wrote a phenomenal blog post titled “Cypherpunks in Sportcoats: Tech is Eating Your Fin”. Read it. Digest it. Share it. [more]
- Announced 1.3.1. This is running smoothly for yours truly. [more]
- User Luna published “a mostly Java version of [Chia’s] pooling protocol.” They also noted “It is currently using a python helper script for some CLVM functions, but fully works. Replacing with Rust version soon, hopefully ~ 1 month.” [more]
- Gene and Bram joined a Twitter Spaces to discuss Chia with Digital Spaceport and others. [more]
- USA users have been banned from Gate.io, which was one of the main options to access Chia**.**
- Akash hosted a Twitter Spaces with JM to discuss Chia plotting. They’ve also announced some bounties to get people to test the Chia plotting service. [more]
- Hashgreen added transaction fee and copy/paste capabilities. [more]