Copy plots to various destination disks based on input files

This should be:
I also put a shortcut to the madmax.cmd file into the above folder so that starts on login too.

I should be able to do that… I’ll have a look at it tomorrow.

Unfortunately, with my limited PoSH skills, I haven’t managed to get this done. It seemed so simple, but in the few hours that I’ve spent on it my simple brain hasn’t figured it out. I might have another go, but I’m limited on time so unfortunately it might not get done.

It’s all good, I’ve dealt with the limitations just fine.

This is how I see the logic. IF poolplots >= plotcapacity THEN “drive is full”(END), ELSE IF ogplots + poolplots >= plotcapacity , THEN delete og plot(REPEAT), ELSE copy poolplot(END).

It seems like you are already doing this although I’m not totally following your multiple check disk sections. The finddisk is already doing the first poolplot capacity check. I’m used to thinking in IF THEN ELSE loops.

I wish I had the syntax knowledge to help, but I don’t. I haven’t looked into the windows flows software either since madmax and your 2nd script are working for my needs. I’ve gone to filling drives first. then deleting og plots as it goes. I tried the PSchiaplotter replotting but it doesn’t remove og plots from one drive at a time. Can’t farm on hpool and delete old plots at the same time since the file shows in use by another program, so I’m just replotting one drive at a time.

This script is great. Thank you.