Crypto Conspiracy?

Ok… I’m not into conspiracies…
But…
Here’s one for you…

So Elon sees the gains made by BTC
Says - Why didn’t I think of that?
Buys BTC makes a huge profit for Tesla’s books…

Then starts his people designing a new crypto…
Or just buys one… the same way he just bought Tesla

He the buys some trash crypto… doge…
And tweets about it …constantly driving the price up…
Sheeple buy it… Price goes up

Starts trashing BTC on its 'energy efficiency …
BTC drops in price…

Eventually Elon announces his new Tesla Coin…
It goes live

Sheeple buy his Tesla coin

He the starts dumping BTC
Tesla coin continues to rise…

He then dumps Doge…
The money moves to Tesla coin…

Tesla coin by this point is unassailable…
Money moves from other crypto to Tesla coin including from Chia

Elon becomes the richest man in the world… Again…
But this time …way past the other Billionaires…

Lol… But possible…

Seems to be a lot of questions if this is really anonymous, but well there it is :joy:

Shouldn’t this be in Random Topics?

Possibly

But it, if true, would affect Chia and every other crypto…

Only a bit of fun… I hope…

After what he’s done to BTC, I doubt anyone is buying any Tesla coin - until unless its a mandatory earn/spend in the future models of his vehicle under the IoT, in which case - a pressure sell - market will move to competitive producers of EV. Tesla s are way over priced anyways… And yes I agree with you that there might be an exit scam in play, but it will be far more complicated or too overly simple for any one of us to be able to put a finger on it…Tesla being as connected as it is to BTC, might be gunning for the acquisition of more share of the BTC market, they cannot let it die, it will hurt Tesla, they cannot keep buying it all at current prices, it will be to expensive… I would say near about 8-9000/pc is where they will start loading up on BTC and come back with a market uplift announcement… But that may not be the case since it is conceivable by an average mind… Only time will tell what is really their game, Elon just might be a front man - easy to hate, easy to love-hate, and not easy to love…as you will have already noticed the new marketing focus is building momentum in ETH, they will crash BTC for a buy-back…not a new phenomenon, occurs in stock market, real estate, commodities, everywhere. “DECENTRALISED” is a pipe dream and will remain one till the crypto universe is tied to monetary valuation, implies it can be manipulated…but there is a paradox there too, without monetary rewards people wouldn’t be rushing to dedicate their lives, hardware, opportunity cost of electricity, for the fishing of randomised electronic code… It’s a win win for some but loose loose for the rest…that is the nature of this beast…

I agree with a lot of what you say apart from nobody buying tesla coin…

Elon, Gene Simmons and Snoop Dog all tweet about doge and all the SHEEPLE out there seem to buy…

And, once Tesla coin is out there, and already has a foothold on the crypto market
And after BTC has gone to 50-60k thats the time Elon will dump all his BTC and buy into his own Tesla coin pushing the price even higher… and destroy BTC once and for all…

1 Like

Koolio brother…very excited to see it all play out…

http://tesla-coin.com/ there already is a tesla coin out there, but nothing to do with Elon Musk I believe
it has been launched in 2014 and is at block height 3.6 million with about 84.5 million coins created already…

OMG
You go to the more info link and its dead…lol
Probably like the coin…

Named after Nikola Tesla…

Perhaps Spacex coin then???

Its a cool theory and a bit of fun, but I don’t think Elon is as money motivated as people think he is. Once you are a multibillionaire do you figure he gets up in the morning and says, you know what I need…“more money” muhahahaha.

No, clearly the stuff he does is either fun (boring company flamethrowers etc), or in some way trying to improve the world (and also fun like launching rockets). It’s easier to understand Elon than it is some other seemingly “money for the sake of money” motivated people. He does have lofty stated aims like Mars colony etc which will need huge amounts of money, but he could involve himself in many much less savoury things to make money.

I think his bitcoin tweets are like the smoking weed thing or calling the diver who saved the children a paedo. Pure bad judgement, he thought ‘hey this bitcoin is cool, I’ll buy some’ like you or I might buy a new laptop. After that having already made the mistake the rest is just designed to make it look like he has a plan, rather than it was impulse buying. He’s a clever engineer and visionary, but he does do some stupid stuff.

1 Like

I am voting for the “wild cannon” hypothesis
Not evil but no angel either - more than a little mischievous and more than a little reckless.

There are a LOT worse out there !