CryptoCrests - The admirable Collection

I believe that the chia ecosystem lacks adoption and needs more projects onboard.
I am currently in the process to develop new smartcoins on the chia Blockchain such as a fully backed ETF and a Stable coin. More might come in the future bu thats what I focus on for now.

In order to get these assets officially registered, I need a lot of funds under my management.
I decided to work on an nft Project in order to fund my Development and for you to show your support if you wish to. If you want to learn more about this project, you can follow the Fully backed Crypto ETP Project - #25 by KryptoMine thread.

If you want to get a sneak preview of the NFT Collection, You can have a look at KryptoMine.ch
I have uploaded some samples there but the webpage is still subject to change and II will include some more information about the collection in the future.

As for the launch, I decided to launch one subset of the collection every friday (tomorrow)
Each subset consists of 5-10 Images with a given topic. For example: Coat of arms with stripes, medieval coat of arms, with neon lights or the topicr hell and heaven from above.

This Weeks Topic will be “Skeleton king” and is sheduled for friday-sunday.
The first subset will be given away for free.
Dont expect the drop to run smooth, Im just ironing out the process.
As of right now, it takes multiple hours to mint a single NFT as my fee setting does not get applied with rpc. If you are an NFT creator yourself, Id be glad for a pm for help.

here is a small sneak peak about the upcominv drop set: