Let’s consolidate the various tools and scripts we use. I love seeing the tools and scripts people are making pop up on Github and elsewhere.
- Tool Name
- 1 sentence description>
- URL (or code block if short, use Github or pastebin for longer)
---underneath to make a separator line if you have multiple things to share
- Automates the starting of new plotting jobs based on rules you set and your hardware.
- GitHub - ericaltendorf/plotman: Chia plotting manager
- Automated monitoring of your Chia farm harvester logs.
- GitHub - martomi/chiadog: A watch dog providing a peace in mind that your Chia farm is running smoothly 24/7.
- Similar to Plotman, automates plot job creation.
- GitHub - swar/Swar-Chia-Plot-Manager: This is a Cross-Platform Plot Manager for Chia Plotting that is simple, easy-to-use, and reliable.
- Chia Harvest Graph
- A visual way to see your farm health
- GitHub - stolk/chiaharvestgraph: Graphs the activity of a chia harvester in a linux terminal.
What do you use/know about?