Database transaction errors in debug.log

It seems I’m getting this error quite often in my debug.log file. Anyone have any advice on a fix?

2021-04-29T11:15:44.412 wallet chia.wallet.wallet_blockchain: ERROR    Error during db transaction: 
2021-04-29T11:15:47.489 wallet wallet_server              : ERROR    Exception:  <class 'concurrent.futures._base.CancelledError'>, closing connection None. Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "chia\server\server.py", line 521, in api_call
  File "asyncio\tasks.py", line 435, in wait_for
concurrent.futures._base.CancelledError

2021-04-29T11:15:47.490 wallet chia.wallet.wallet_blockchain: ERROR    Error during db transaction:
1 Like

I already reported that in another post but no answers yet.

I’ve opened a GitHub issue. Let’s hope someone can shine a light on the error. I’ll dig through the server.py class after work today and see if I can figure it out also.

3 Likes

Can you link to the other post please? That’d help us.

I’ve got the same error message showing up as well. increments every few minutes. Trying to track down and clear as many errors in the log as possible. 41 plots and counting with no XCH. wondering if these errors have anything to do with it. Just for clarification should the “Farming Rewards Target Addresses” be the same as the recieve address?

This error does seem to indicate something to do with the wallet.

1 Like

@b0wtie and @lcc , perhaps you can +1 on the GitHub issue to hopefully draw the dev’s attention to it.

2 Likes