Debug.log warning then sync stops

In this case, the frequency counts. It may be that some peers stall for some time or the box has some hiccups, and this is the way to get rid of those peers while still maintaining a good peer balance, so in such case it should be a DEBUG level line as there is no harm in doing so and no one cares about those but devs (as looks like was before). So, most likely when you check your peers, you will still have plenty.

In case of @ksevin he is getting those lines basically one per millisecond or so, and most likely all his peers are gone once that batch finishes (that would warrant either WARNING or ERROR - when all peers are to be purged, although this is still a secondary log line, as the original trigger was not logged). So, no peers, no sync (in his case).

I see these messages only if I plot with chia windows gui. It is not random. Only occurs during %98 stage when gui starts copying 6 plot files (two 1 TB nvme 3 plots each) from nvme ssd to hdd. I tried this only for testing. I use madmax with i7 (8 core) -r 14. I do not see this issue with madmax.

If you are seeing those messages probably your farmer is stopping sync for a short time and you may not be warned if you are not using a monitor like farmr.exe. So you may miss the chance of winning a block. I use farmr.exe and it warns me if the sync or harvesting stops.

1 Like

So dont, its garbage.

Issue solved, no?

And use the command line, not the inbuilt mm through gui.
( same code, slower plots though ).