Do I stay solo or pool?

Thanks!

I’m also buying plots to speed up things, but at $0.6 per and already have cheaper options, just need to finish downloading current paid contract.

Another point against replotting - I paid for like 2500 solo plots, and now it’s all wasted? Don’t know about that :smiley:

yes, your cost is cheaper enough, we just offer a fast plotting service, No one bought 500 plotting servers for themselves

Following your orchard analogy… it’s summer and everything is drying up (netspace increasing). Either you get some fruits now or close to nothing later. Time matters here, and you can get rewards now by pooling.

1 Like

If you can tell me how I can join ‘now’ pools with 4500 plots - I’ll gladly do it :grin:

Doesn’t foxypool allow OG plots? I read something that made me think so.
Or hpool certainly does.
It takes time to set up, so is not instant, so not quite " now ".

Re reading , maybe you meant pools using the new design.

1 Like

Here. It’s easy. OG plots in Foxy-Pool

Guide:
https://docs.foxypool.io/proof-of-spacetime/foxy-pool/pools/chia-og/getting-started/

1 Like

Wait, with portable plots you can switch nfts back and forth between pools and solo farming or from poolA to PoolB without replotting the plots you used that NFT for

1 Like

wait a moment go to the pool

Correct. Can switch from pool to pool with 30mins cooldown. Can go back to solo. No need to replot.

I think you can only switch the new plots that way, not the OG plots you made in May-June.
So, like if I replot now, these new current NFT plots I can switch back and forth, but not the old ones, correct?

1 Like

Correct. Only NFT plots (new ones) and not the old ones, called OG plots (original plots).

1 Like

Hello. I know for sure that you can catch a block solo, or you can not catch it. But the pool gives income every day. Especially if there is such a volume. I chose Findchia.com there is honesty, 0 % commission for those who join before the end of July and attention-The possibility of withdrawal in fiat currency ! There is no such thing anywhere and there will not be!

There website is missing stats like pool space, my farmer space and so on…
How is your experience with findchia so far?

Statistics are a thing that takes time. In the new protocol, the pool does not actually see the volume of users, but sees their points, which can be concluded about the volume and its growth. Next week we will have such statistics. And what you are asking for are some figures, they cannot be offered to you now, since all the “NEW” pools have just started seeding. This is a race that we plan to win

Ah you are a guy from findchia…
Why is your website so buggy? No scrolling, footer only visible if I see a 404 error site, activation link in email results in 404 error and so on…
With this site it would be better to have no site at all.

You are somehow critical of yourself. Have I offended you in some way ? Yes, I’m a guy from Findchia. My nickname definitely says this. Do you think the pool’s success is on its website ? Or maybe in the stability of the pool and honesty towards its users ? What do you think ?

I want to add once again that the pool and the site are 4 days old. Everything is in the process of development. But such smart guys are always trying to look for someone to ride on. But I will say this - we can help you. Do you want to help us ?

I wanna give you feedback to improve your service!

You have announced findchia.com before it was ready for the public. Would be better to announce at least your website if it’s ready!
The exchange to fiat currencies would be a good feature, but if you earn bad feeling because your website is pre alpha, that would be bad for your company image.

I understand you. Thank you for your opinion. In any case, right now, we are focused on the pool. And the main thing for us is to provide high-quality service. Of course, the site will constantly change and be supplemented, but the information that is available now is sufficient in our opinion. We are always happy to welcome new people as users or a member of the team. If you want to join us, we will be only too happy. However, we will ask you for your background )

Smithers, release the hounds!