Does anybody know about this number

Just closed Chia, made sure all processes had closed via Process Explorer, which they did.

On restart it has now changed to 3, I’m certain last time it stayed at 5, actually now shows 5.

Windows 1.3.4

Yes both wallet and BC are V2

Could you run “chia show -sc” At the bottom there will be a list of nodes your wallet connects to. Is that list just one with 127.0.0.1, or you see other connections that are not local?

There is local wallet and local farmer both on 127.0.0.1

Then there are 12 other FULL_NODE connections listed which are not local.

Sorry, my bad. That command shows connections to your full node. You need to run “chia wallet show” At the very bottom you will see “Connections:” (in my case just one to 127…). Also, that connection is marked “trusted” as that is my wallet connecting to my node on the same box (using config.yaml to specify that, I think).

Connections:
Type      IP           Ports       NodeID      Last Connect      MiB Up|Dwn
FULL_NODE 127.0.0.1    8444/8444  aca3e7a2... May 02 10:01:36      2.2|836.8
                       -Height: No Info    -Hash: No Info    -Trusted: True

Same as yours

Connections:
Type      IP                                     Ports       NodeID      Last Connect      MiB Up|Dwn
FULL_NODE 127.0.0.1                               8444/8444  84e45777... May 02 18:07:16      0.0|0.9
                                                 -Height: No Info    -Hash: No Info    -Trusted: True
1 Like

Great!

Then it looks like that number is some UI garbage, or at least so far no one has an idea what it reflects.

2 Likes

Sounds about right :wink:

2 Likes