Drjones~Redemption~chia farming Secrets revealed

U do make point. Let’s say I do 50 harvesters and I hold 200tb

You don’t think the total net space would read incorrectly also.?

Because my farmers happy reporting my total size incorrectly to the network

Say I spoof 1 eib… and 10 more people spoof eib. That’s a serious attack vector on the network

1 Like

Vid is there now

Sorry it’s so boring lol

But it fully outlines how I do it

You aren’t attacking anything. That’s what we’re trying to tell you. We’ve given you simple instructions on how to prove that to yourself. You refuse to. You’re fooling your local client. That’s all. Hook up to a pool and let us all see what it reports your netspace to be. That’s a 100% guaranteed way to prove yourself and is crazy simple to do. Why are you refusing to do that?

1 Like

I didn’t claim to attack anything.

But bet this could be weaponized.

I mean this is a massive “bug” regardless
Like fr
The farmer doesn’t check for plot duplicates when it’s on a unique harvester

And No one will say anything actually helpful to iron this out

It’s only an attack vector if it fools the network (which your refuse to prove) and results in you getting rewards disproportional to your actual netspace (also something you refuse to prove). Prove it. It’s easy. Why won’t you?

i really understand what do you mean.
I know very well that og pools have been tricked in the past with this method. I don’t know if it still works.
Because of this and a few other reasons, the development of chia will never be the way we want it to be, which is exactly what I’m afraid of.

OG pools are tricked because they are not using official protocol. That’s not the fault of Chia. Giving control of your keys to a 3rd party is entirely on you. Using a pooling scheme that puts your pool at risk is not the fault of Chia. The network itself has not been compromised in any way. People screwing themselves over is not a “bug”. Lol

3 Likes

HHOWWW!!!

do u want my farmers debug logs? or cli just querying the netspace.

or what

Show us how many plots you have. Join a pool. Post a link to your stats page. Time will tell if you are right or you are wrong. Super simple and the only thing that matters.

This is futile and meaningless. Just like the OG computing power in China last year, two 16T hard disks can fake 500TB computing power, but the damage is only mine pool, not the main network. That’s why the new agreement mining pool was officially launched!

He’s claiming something new. He should be able to do this with NFT plots if his claims are true.

1 Like

It worked with maxio. He was cool with it. And I made some chia. They closed down shortly after I talked to them. They where the only pool to not ban me.

1 Like

It works on pools until they ban me.

Try it with Space Pool. Post a link to your stats page.

Two hours prior to you posting:

…you wrote, in a reply to @Meksch:

dog1

3 Likes

I’m very sorry, but you can’t make us produce plots that aren’t ready yet and then say it’s not chia’s fault.
I would like to remind you that we waited for months for the pool protocol and we did this when chia was $ 1000.
no one can blame hpool or the user. The evolution of chia was wrong from the very beginning, and this wrong still continues.

Also, I really don’t understand how people believe in chia as blindly as you do. obviously people like you luna or believed.

so if you accepted og pools trick this status completly effected netdiff. miner calculeting , everything…

1 Like

This is hilarious! Poor you! lol

Who FORCED you to make any of the choices you made? Nobody. You CHOSE to take risks with unofficial pooling protocol just as some of the pools did.

I believe in math. Either your claims are PROVEN mathematically, or they are not. It’s binary. No excuses, no blathering on about how it’s Chia’s fault you don’t own a Lambo.

The good doctor needs to PROVE his claims. He is claiming some novel attack that compromises the Chia network, yet he refuses to prove his claims. Belief without proof is called faith. You seem to have a whole lot of faith in something that hasn’t been proven. Believe me when I say that if this was a valid attack vector, it would have already been huge news.

1 Like

are you belive in math ? thats okey.
please open coin market cap and show me any coin all time high 1600 usd all time low 26 usd.
you will find only one currency sh*t coin! lol
If I had written 10 percent of what I wrote here in the keybase, I would definitely have been banned by now.
chia public keybase channel
public ? ahahahahhahahahah

Thank you for your seal of approval with us believing in math.

Pls dont encourage him to steal from honest farmers in any pool.
He just got banned from pools for doing that.
Let him solo and waste his time and money being as he wont listen to sense.

3 Likes