I am considering selling:
- 2x LSI logic sas 9305-24i
- 20x cable sff port to 4x sas ports
- 26 x HGST 200GB 6Gbps HUSSL4020BSS600 SLC 12V 0.2A
- 3x HP 200GB 12Gbps MO0200JDVET 12V 0.5A
- 2x Disco SSD SATA Samsung 860 PRO 2 (690 hours usage, 95% life remaining)
- 1x Disco SSD Team Group Cardea II M.2 NVMe 1TB (new, 1660 TBW)
- 1x Disco SSD Team Group Cardea II M.2 NVMe 1TB (few days used, 96% life remaining, 1660 TBW)
- 10x Toshiba 14TB MG07ACA14TE
- 3x Toshiba N300 10TB 3.5’’ Serial ATA 7200rpm
- 5x Toshiba MG06ACA 10TB 3.5’’ Serial ATA 7200
- 1x AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
- 2x Kingston HyperX Fury Black DDR4 3200Mhz 32GB CL16
- 1x Corsair SF600 600W 80 Plus Platinum Modular
- 1x Silverstone ST65F-PT v1.1 650W 80 Plus Titanium Modular
I used 12 drives (HGST 200GB) to fill two times 250TB with plots. The remaining life of these 12 drives goes from 100 to 99
I used it on one host with an AMD 5900X (plotting time was 26min per plot). It can read and write at +6Gbytes/sec for days. It does not get hot.
I shut down the system a few months ago because I’m tired of the noise. And the cost of energy does not seem to go down. Everything was protected by one APC UPS
I’m a sysadmin and I’m from Spain .
I ship to Europe.