Expressplots.com Cloud Plotting Service, 28 minutes to generate a plot, download from the cloud, discount available for large orders

Hello everyone!

We’re proud to announce that from ordering to delivery is roughly 105 minutes per plot. This varies depending on which plotter picks the job up. Some plots can still take 6 hours to deliver but most will take 105 minutes. We will be generating plots in 24 minutes.

This doesn’t take into consideration the queue which at the time of writing this post is empty.

A little information about our interface

On our front page you’ll see all current plots processing through the queue and which phase they are in.

Once you register you’ll be able to purchase plots, then view your orders in your My orders screen available from the menu when clicking the avatar at the top right of the screen.

Click view and you’ll be able to see all your plots processing for that order. Once complete after phase 5, they’ll take roughly 30-45 minutes to transfer to our storage host in which the plot will change to complete and you’ll just have to click the download button to download the plot.

Plots per day
We can currently output 20tb a day (183 plots), which we will be looking to increase in the next couple of days.

Price per Plot
£2.00 per plot ($2.84), discount available for larger orders.

Storage
Plots are stored for a minimum of 85 days, so if you have a slow connection you don’t need to worry about your plots disappearing.

A little information about us

We started as Fastplots and delivered 1065 plots in total to 62 customers. We hope that with Expressplots.com we will be able to beat that record. If you join our Discord and go back through our history you’ll see we went through rough times like any other plotting service but in the end we pulled through and all the customers received their plots.

As always with any plotting service do your due diligence. Run your plots through the checker, watch out for any invalids. If you have any issues reach out to us in our Discord.

Have a fantastic day,
Expressplots

2 Likes

I think you missed an important piece of data… $ price / plot ?

1 Like

interesting, how many plots can you do per day at what cost? I personally do not care so much about short delivery times

We can currently put out around 20tb a day, which we’ll be increasing over the next couple of days.

If you’re thinking about marking a large order, speak to us in Discord to get a quote.

The price is in the title of the post. But they should put it in the post also to avoid confusion.

1 Like

FYI, the chia price you show on your site is not correct. You must pull that from a source that is lagging way behind.

price clearly stated in the post, no?

I’ve edited the post with your suggestions, chia price api updated.

Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing well! I’ve lost the option to edit the main post, so we’ve increased our plotting output to around 500 plots a day. Each plot will be available for you to download in roughly under an hour after ordering.

Price per plot has gone to £2.50.
Plots are still stored for 90 days.

I would recommend using Jdownloader 2 which grabs the link when you right click on the download button and select the save link option, then it’s just sending them to where you want them to be.

Have a fantastic day
Expressplots

I’ve tried that service today. It is really FAST and in Discord channel you may find all answers to your questions. So Fast service, great support. Use this service without any doubt in your mind. 10/10 recommended.

Thank you for the review @slientstorm!

Hey everyone! We’ve released free service testing plots so you can test the service and speed yourself.

Have a fantastic day/night
Expressplots

Can confirm that this is a legitimate service. Fastest plotting service available currently with insane delivery times!

1 Like

Thanks for the fantastic comment! Hey everyone! We’re now offering plots for £1.50 each, as usual you can see them processing in phase times, and the download link is automatically provided on completion in your orders page.

The website says they take 8 hours, personally I know they’ll be ready for you to download within the hour!

Expressplots.com

Hello everyone! We’re selling plots for £1 each now! We’ve also added a couple features to the site being the transfer queue and waiting to upload queue.

We’ve also added links list to the download page so you can just copy/paste the links directly into your download manager.

Thanks
Expressplots.com

Hello everyone! We’re offering plots for $0.69 at the moment! Grab them while you can!

www.expressplots.com

Thanks
Expressplots

Thumbs up for this service. Quick delivery, fantastic support. Hands down best plotting site

Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a nice morning/evening depending on where in the world you are!

Here’s an offer for everyone! From the 26/06/21, ALL orders will be eligible to receive free portable plots when they release.

How’s that going to work exactly?
It’s pretty straight forward, you simply click this “queue portable plots” button in your order plots screen and it simply queues the complete order using the new portable plots protocols when it releases.

How can you afford to offer replots for free?
Our system is completely automated, we absolutely love throwing everything we can at it.

My internet speed sucks…
If you have a slow internet connection we’d suggest making orders over a longer period of time, only starting the new order after you’ve nearly downloaded the last.

How does this benefit you?

• You can receive your plots and farm them now
  • You don’t have to wait around for portable plots
  • You don’t have to spend more money on portable plots
  • You’ll receive the plots at our low prices today (not our increased portable plot cost).

Can I get a discount on bulk orders?
Certainly! Just speak to us in our Discord channel.

So far we’ve provided over 1869 plots to customers using our online service, and we’ve also provided further 756 plots to customers by plotting directly to hard drives delivered in person.

Thanks Expressplots.com

1 Like

Hello everyone!

We’re now accepting payments in all major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Nano, Chia and more! These orders will be manually added to the database once they’ve been confirmed in which they’ll be automated through to completion like any other order.

To purchase plots using Cryptocurrency contact us in Discord.

Exchange Rates
We will always get the latest rate shown on coinmarketcap.com at the time of the order.

Hello everyone! Hope you’re all doing well!

We’ve switched from our light theme to a dark theme.

We’ve now delivered over 4763 plots to customers which is 481 TB worth of plots!

Our latest offers

• 30% discount for orders over 500 plots
  • 50% discount for orders over 5000 plots

As usual you still get the extra benefits

• Real-time support through Discord and Email 7 days a week

• We accept Paypal, Crypto, Debit and Credit Cards.

Expressplots.com

Hey everyone! I hope you’re all doing well! Since our last post we’ve plotted another 594 plots for customers! Taking us to a total of 5357 plots and 541 TB

We have lots of customers who self-plot and maximise their plotting speed by using our platform to download at their maximum available bandwidth. If you want to purchase a bundle of plots and have them spread out over time maxing out your connection. That’s absolutely fine and recommended!

Thanks
Expressplots.com