Farm Health program

Thanks for asking;-) Reason I installed Farmr was to maybe get a clue but looking at it from all sides the conclusion is still a major case of bad luck.
Only thing in my logs are Warnings of block validation time (~2 -3 seconds, a bit more during dust storms) but I’ve learned this is pretty common and not really a cause for not winning.
And in Farmr the ‘Complete Sub Slots’ fluctuate, but this is more of a network item than specifically my farm.
My partials are all valid and represent the actual TiB I have.

Any other ideas are welcome…

To be honest Farmr reports my last block 208 days ago but my last win was December 3 so some 80 days ago.
I have my farmer and pool reward addresses set to my cold wallet, so probably Farmers reports the last block with (farmer) reward address on the default wallet (keys farmed). Still not great for luck and even more clear on that is my winning 2 blocks while with Space Pool and getting close to 13 XCH in payouts. But in time my farm will (probably) make up for this to fellow Space Poolers…

I have PM’d the developer (gil ?) with some questions but I’ve not seen a response yet so thought I would ask here too.

The farmr FAQ states that farmr only uses ‘chia wallet show’, ‘chia farm summary’ and ‘chia show -c’ but yet many screenshots I have seen on this forum and elsewhere seem to have much more information than these CLI commands give. Where is the other data coming from ? I presume like chiadog it must also parse the log files ?

I have no doubt it parses the log files but no problem with that. Log files don’t report private keys afaik.
Still I was and am a bit doubtful about installing it on my full node, however I wanted to use all sources of info to ensure my setup was ok.
The thing I am most concerned about is it knowing the date of my last won block.
In CLI this is chia wallet get_transactions -i <walled_id> but this is not mentioned in the FAQ.
And one command not mentioned… There is a command that shows all keys and mnemonics in full glory once a full node is started (the passphrase only applies on starting it up;-(

In defense of the developer, it is open source and anyone can check and verify the code used. Just hope someone did.

And of course, setting farmer, pool and plot-nft reward addresses to a cold wallet helps to sleep better;-)

Depends on where you live lol, but in any case I would keep the plants away from the hard drives, you know, moisture isn’t good for hard drives. Both type of farms need lots of care, but keeping them separate might be your best bet for optimum yield of them both.

Suggest using your bongs somewhere else, then approaching your farm and see if it looks better thru the haze! Peace indeed!

Cant say i know anyone who bongs baccy lol.
Looks like a crude attempt at advertising.

You know how google works right?
Look there!
Or a forum related to what your seeking…

To be fair, at a glance, if you stumbled across this forum from a random Google you might be forgiven for thinking it was aimed at something somewhat different until you started actually reading the posts… :grinning: