Farmer suddenly shows "Have multiple copies of the plot..." on Chia V1.2.6 and 1.2.7

I am running Windows 10 Home, on two computers. Both are doing plotting. Both have many USB drives connected.

The drives that have the supposedly duplicate files are all on the networked computer.

I have all of my USB drives connected via an NTFS mount (not the traditional drive letters, which would be unwieldy for numerous drives). The drives are mounted similarly to how Linux mounts drives, via the directory of your choice.

And for my main computer (not sure what that is called in Chia lingo), I am able to access all of my remote drives, by way of a single drive letter. This is because the remote machine is connected via “map network drive”, and once connected to that network drive, all USB drives are mount points on that file system.

This makes for very easy searching and management, as all drives on each computer are mount points from a single directory.

I have only two computers. So I have them networked via a Cat 7 cable (no switch needed). The motherboard’s built-in NIC runs at 2.5 G-bit on both computers.

I feel confident that this is a Chia bug.