First block farmed in OpenChia.io

We know this is not an event to celebrate for most pools, which have multiple wins a day.

For us, being a smaller pool, its a great joy to farm the first block and see the rewards being distributed to the farmers that did stick around and believed us and in our concept.

We saw other pools post this same message here before and now they have grown even further, so OpenChia.io would also like to leave this here on record with the hopes of growing too!

If you love Chia like us and do not have a pool yet, please consider joining us, the first and only open source pool to date and help us farm more blocks :).

https://openchia.io/

5 Likes

Congratulations ! I will consider joining with part of my plots.

1 Like

I like that the pool is transparent and that it can show farmer’s failed partials in the explorer.

Thanks! If you have any more ideas for improvement feel free to reach us out on Discord or file an issue in github!

And now 2 blocks :slight_smile: onwards and upwards

2 Likes

Question: The one or two large farmers who, according to the pool’s explorer webpage, joined OpenChia.io and then left it (lowering the pool’s size by about 0.5 PiB each) have lost their points? Or is the pool still tracking their points balance in the background (in which case the pool’s explorer would be currently showing a highly inaccurate distribution of points among farmers in % - not reflecting actual payout distribution if a block is found)?

The points are still there if they come back. However if they don’t come back they should not be part of the share on payment.

1 Like