Fork that would support Chia NFT plots (That was fast, now it exists!)

All the current forks have the same problem with NFT plots: [BUG] Pooling plots not usable for pooling on other chains without breaking consensus protocol changes · Issue #7134 · Chia-Network/chia-blockchain · GitHub

The 7/8 portion of rewards from Chia NFT plots can’t be accessed on any of the forks, and nobody seems to have good solutions. Maybe I’m missing something, but to me there’s one simple “solution”: change the reward ratios. Make it so that the pool / contract reward would only be a millionth of the farmer reward.

Assuming this is doable, wouldn’t such a fork have an obvious edge? A huge portion of OG plots is now being converted to NFT plots, which are only 1/8 as effective as OG plots on current forks.

Hello, https://tadcoin.xyz/

1 Like

You (?) beat me to it :slight_smile: I’ll start farming!

Nice work whoever made this, too bad it took me 4 days to notice. I like the no bullshit description in GitHub README, I really didn’t have any syncing problems even when I forgot to add a port forward at first. There was an odd delay, probably because of that missing port forward.

Supporting k28 plots is a nice touch, this could make Tad a testbed for exploits regarding smaller k sizes. And that’s not a bad thing, it’s an actual use case for once!

The coin is also listed on forks.green. I just tested the exchange and managed to withdraw some 0.05 XCH. Of course do your own research about such sites and don’t just take my word for it :slight_smile: