Free Chia faucet. Get up to 0.05 free XCH every hour!

You seem a bit defensive which makes me skeptical.

Why does your faucet require a sign-up? Why does a faucet need a privacy policy? Most faucets generate revenue through ads and have no need of sign-ins or privacy policies.

I will not use any faucet requiring a sign-up.

2 Likes

Faucets are money transmitters.
To do do legally Iā€™d expect they need some info, and I doubt whay they require would even legally cover them.

Edit. I wouldnā€™t use a sign up faucet either but to each their own.

You donā€™t even need a permit to give real money (real fiat,lol!?) away, let alone crypto. You just need a wallet and a website.

As you generally get a small percentage of a penny from a faucet, most can make a small income as one ad click is worth many pennies so they only need one ad click per many tiny give-aways to come out ahead.

I guess the faucets with lotteries are probably minor league illegal and probably rigged as well, but nobody cares.

Some faucets, on the other hand, are in the business of collecting your information for re-sale or worseā€¦

1 Like

Yes they do, and as always caveat emptor, but kyc is enforced, the powers that be would rather ppl launder their money the traditional way, fiat. Does fiat have kyc, no.

1 Like

On further review of this thread I see others have noted that you also have a minimum withdrawal limit.

This is always a red flag for a faucet.

All legitimate faucets pay close to immediately and directly to your wallet.

Any ā€œwinningsā€ from your site are theoretically deposited into your bookkeeping ā€œwalletā€, not my real wallet, and my hope of my retrieving any balance from you is slim to none.

1 Like

This will be counter productive for the OP but the sole direct pay faucets I know are

Anyway, the above pay all direct to wallet no treshold or withdrawal limit but peanuts ā€¦ but hey itā€™s a freebie, and some do sell your info ā€¦

So it is possible to find faucets that pay direct to your wallet, not a fake (database/mySQL) wallet

Just my 2 cents

And I do agree with @Aspy68 all those entering the gambling scene are 200% illigal and Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s all rigged ā€¦ heck win $200/h ever done the math ā€¦ on 1 claim/hour to hit 10000 , good luck, one chance in 200 years aprox ā€¦ even if not rigged ā€¦

Note: you can notice that same script is used from the official ZEN faucet for the other ones, same people behind anyway and I happen to have contact with some, they sell at $1 per fully registred member ā€¦ marketing wise ā€¦

Edit: next to that

• You have also the coinmarketcap freebies, however coinmarketcap is owned by Binance and to be eligible you need to do a KYC to get those 5-50 cent drops at Binance
  • And ofcourse the coinbase ones up to a $450 but same story, KYC required

Several others also at Exchanges but like above they require a full KYC

@Bones FIAT has KYC lol try to open a bank account without an address or passport/gov issued ID

@chia-faucet you run one of those that are in the hundreds and majority of people never reach payout with that script and the faucet simply stops paying, the winner is you not the people that claim, and not selling heck you ainā€™t even a legit biz ā€¦ so your privacy terms/TOS are simply something placed without real value. Sync issues etc are all the normal fake reasons ā€¦ to not pay , whatā€™s next wallet hacked, or due to an increase in blockchain fees the withdrawal limit or fee gets doubled etc ā€¦ scam someone else

1 Like

I was talking about small faucet type amounts.
Businesses can give that away in fiat without being legally required to collect personal info of the recipient.
Not true with crypto.

@Bones Fair game ā€˜faucetsā€™ would in theory pay in USDT (TRC-20 cheapiest, OMNI and ERC-20 way to expensive) or lets say by paypal or giftcards for eg amazon etc imo

No KYC needed then, but the minimums to pay out do reach also a $5 for giftcardsā€¦ so would users take ages to reach minimum payout , except with USDT TRC-20 I think ā€¦

USDT is a crypto, afaik same regs apply, if you have proof to the contrary Iā€™ll gladly examine it.

How exactly do you envision a chia faucet providing chia so ppl can create a nft if they pay out in another crypto actually working?
Kinda defies the whole point of the faucet.

1 Like

CHIA aka XCH is a no fee transfer currently, so in theory whatever faucet should be able to pay instant and yes I agree USDT is a cryptocurrency also called Tether.

Envision wise, collect user data, have ads etc to make it profitableā€¦ and block certain countries ā€¦

I wasnā€™t debating if they could pay instantly, but legality of doing so.
Of course they could pay out instantly.

Legal wise doubtful especially in the above faucet, depending on country though but UK wise would be a no go for sure to be legal.

Do we try to make you use our faucet by force? I repeat, we do not quite get intentions of your messages. Everybody is free to use/not to use any service of choice over the web. We are not living in totalitarianism.

Yes. That is why members of the Chia Forum critique and evaluate services that appear on our forum.

Your site has just been evaluated! There are many sites that offer your service without collecting personal information or holding the funds.

Anyone who reads this thread will know that and go elsewhere.

2 Likes

Your opinion is very important for us. We will do our best to make our service better. Thank you!

Also chia2start.eu faucet, one of the first chia faucet with instant payouts.

1 Like

This proves it is possible to have instant payouts and no treshold/withdrawal limit is needed, thanks for sharing that faucet link.

Edit: updated the little list of direct payout faucets in my previous reply above with this faucet.

Yes, it proves, that faucet, which gives 10 000 Mojo can avoid such a limitation. Our faucet gives 1 000 000 mojo every hour minimum with a chance to get up to 50 000 000 000 Mojo. If that amount is too big for you, you a free to use any from your list. Thatā€™s true

I donā€™t get you, there is currently ā€˜noā€™ transaction fee for XCH , so I donā€™t see your issue between 10k Mojo and 1 mil Mojo ā€¦ same fee aka 0. Yet seems impossible at your end to do instant payouts ā€¦ but like pointed out above itā€™s a known script in the faucet world ā€¦ and the up to 50 000 000 000 uhmmm 1 chance per hour on 10000 , lets run a script and calc the chance how many years it will take to even hit it when doing non stop hourly claims ā€¦ aprox 200y if I recall correct ā€¦ that if itā€™s not rigged to never hit ā€¦

So in other words, itā€™s just ā€˜fakeā€™ XCH in an mysql database and you buy when needed ā€¦ aka for withdrawalsā€¦ you donā€™t hold even the XCH people claim at your faucet hence the treshold.

Remember freebtico.in, I never seen any post/reply whatever over all the years of a user winning the $200/hourly ā€¦ same base script ā€¦ and thatā€™s really an oldie running for dunno how long ā€¦

We will do our best, so that our customers may receive money for free in the most convenient way for them possible. Thatā€™s a long road to go. We have just started moving. Your comments are of high value for us. Be sure we will take them into account for our future improvements!