My PC is: Ryzen 3900X (12 cores, 24 threads), 2 m.2 SSD Gen3 with 2TB each, 64GB RAM
I am preparing to start a futureproof plotting which means:
- start plotting when pools support is available
- keeping the plots for a minimum 10 years with no re-plotting needed
To do this, it is clear, that you must plot with K=33. But i can not find here many info how to utilize my PC resources at max with K=33 plots.
Here are below my settings:
|name|final size|temp space|
|k=33|224.2 GB|559.4 GB|
2. Choose number of plots:7 (to fully utilize the 4TB SSDs)
3. Plot in parallel - yes
4. Deley before next plot starts: 90 minutes (here the purpose is NOT to have all 7 plots running at stage one at the same time, as this requires more processor threads).
5. RAM max usage - 8000mib (7400 is giving me as a default data)
6. Number of threads: 4 (the default is 2; here the idea is that 4 threads are beneficial only during plotting Stage 1, but as i am starting the plotting with 90min difference, i suppose i should not have a problem)
7. Number of buckets: 128 (default value)
8. Queue Name: defauls
9. Select temp directory: SSD1
10. Select second temp directory: SSD2
11. Select final directory: My external HDD is 28TB
Please advice is this a good choice to start my testing?
Thanks in advance!