Gateio exchange wallet

Just a warning really, I know Chia cannot do much about this, but if you are sending your farming coins to gateio then be aware they might not appear in your chia wallet.

These are my coins, I won them over the weekend after plotting and waiting for 3 months odd.

Gate.io are only showing the lower payout of 0.25, not the remaining 1.75.

I have raised tickets, emailed but they are starting to ignore me and have no indication when the currency will be placed in the wallet even though they accept it is their issue.

So.,…if you are pointing your mining rig to gate.io I would suggest looking elsewhere, if there is an update, will post further…and before anyone asks, this is nothing to do with pooling, all my plots are created with no pool option and my rig has no pool set on it.

If anyone has any words of advice on what I should do next, please let me know, I am fairly new to this crypto currency thing and am still learning.

Here is the address of the wallet if anyone is interested:

https://www.chiaexplorer.com/blockchain/address/xch10f9vgk7gs7ea78wldlag2fy2wz3z9d3p50pykrrngvaryw60t20q7uk7rt

Just curious if you went into your self pooling NFT and hit the Claim Rewards button to receive the 1.75?

There is no pool option, its a blank page.

I have run the command line to claim and again, no pool so it errors out.

The link shows crypto has gone to the wallet, it just has not appeared so nothing to do with pools, the crypto tokens should be in my wallet at gateio but are not.

So these are OG plots?

If this means plots created in the old fashioned way with no pool settings then yes.

I am a solo miner and want to keep it that way for the moment :slight_smile: