Get the hardware you need for your farm

Hello all

If you are looking for SSD drives, CPUs, RAM, Video Cards, or any other components to build your farm send me a DM with the part numbers or items that you are looking for and I can offer you the very best pricing and shipping worldwide.

My company, my4x4.club inc is a registered corporation in the state of North Carolina and we have multiple distribution accounts with access to everything you need.

All products are brand new and ship directly from the distribution centers. Due to the nature of use products are only guaranteed from being DOA. No other warranty or money-back guarantee is offered by my4x4.club inc.

The manufacturer’s warranties will still apply. Simply stating that if you purchase we only guarantee the product not to be dead on arrival and there are no returns allowed for any other issues. Any issues with the product afterward will require you to contact the manufacturer.

1 Like

I just went to visit your site but stopped when warned of an expired certificate. If you fix it I’ll be happy to check your site out.

1 Like

2 Likes

those trying to go to my4x4.club you will get a cert error. That site is still in development.

my4x4.club is a platform as a service (PAAS) featuring computer software platforms for off road enthusiasts to organize and conduct online meetings, gatherings, and interactive discussions designed for use on multiple mobile phone operating systems; Computer services in the nature of a web portal for off road enthusiasts, namely, creating an online community for registered users to participate in discussions, get feedback from their peers, form virtual communities, and engage in social networking .

We do have a store front up at https://my4x4.store but this is NOT for PC related items. I will post the URL to our PC store shortly.