Get your CHIA plots in 1 Hour, free try at fast-plotting.com

FAQ: Why do I have to use your application to download the plots?

First, We have many plotter servers, your plots are distributed on multiple servers. Our program will ensure that you can download from different servers at the same time, which can aggregate bandwidth and download faster.

Secondly, if we send you a link list every day, you can’t download it in time. When you want to download 10000 plots, it will be very troublesome to download. You should also consider downloading to different disks or machines separately. Our program can add multiple save locations, run on different machines at the same time, and automatically download to different disks and machines for you.

You don’t need to get up every day to check if there are any downloadable plots. everything is automatic.

Programable API available for large amount order.

There’s some left. Come on

https://fast-plotting.com/

come on, try it free.

Get your CHIA plots in 1 Hour, try it free

Get one for free then start Get More.

come on, try it free.

hey ppl is it legit?

All you have to do is share it and let people know that there is such a service. Of course, it’s legal

They can try it for free, test it before they buy it, and everything is voluntary. There is no cheating here.

You don’t use cajoling or other illegal ways to bring us users, we absolutely prohibit this kind of behavior

Affiliate program, get a reward of plots .

1 Like

We have now launched a new pricing model, in which the idle plan has a discount up to 60% off , at $0.59 per plot.

https://fast-plotting.com/?_=30003

I had bought a test plot from fast-plotting.com.
Can I farm the plot buy from with pool (for example space pool) ?

Yes, you can, NFT plots is portable

1 Like

Can anyone verify that the users replying in this post are real or fake? Seem fake to me and this type of advertising gives me the runs. Who on this forum doesn’t have their own hardware?

@MisterSavage

Are you the one who emailed me the other day asking me to provide the hardware information of the plotting servers?

Sorry, I can’t give you more information about the plotting servers, whether you are a competitor or not

Our fully automatic plotting system is highly scalable, and the number of servers can be increased or reduced according to the load conditions. If there are sudden large orders, we can add dozens within a few hours.

Please don’t use the word “fake” to slander others. At least you should experience it first and make comments

If you or anyone else encounters plotting speed issue or download speed issue when using our service, please leave a message here, I will reply you as soon as possible.

Sounds like an Amazon AWS … still no clue how that can be even profitable to plot/sell

Transparency is a key towards success and you are like the first that neglects to give out the hardware specs etc

So in my honest opinion @MisterSavage had a genuine question , the cryptocurrency world is filled with malicious people so he is one of the smarter ones trying to do some due diligence prior paying for a crypto related service …

Besides , done some minor due diligence …

Domain Age ‘are you serious’ ? … and through godaddy … err but ok

Dedicated through Linode.com , looks like you are still on your ‘free’ plan or cheap $30 one … yea upgradable anytime …

3 IP changes for a dedicated in such a short time span doesn’t sound good also …

Your website stats ? you claim 200 plots/h (above in one of your posts) yet your site portal claims 5000/day … besides the rest well guess you need to do some math classes …

Linode price plan

So overall verdict … @MisterSavage is more than correct to ask questions as some other people that replied are kinda new to this forum and never have made another post or reply at any other topic.

I also don’t want to know what it would cost to generate 5k plots/day … a $30 service certainly will not be able to … a $5000-10000 plan (AWS) prob will so in my theory you sell at loss …

Is your biz genuine/legit … cryptocurrency wise they all are as long they pay/deliver their services …

Thank you for coming to my defense on this. I know forums and the web. I’ve done more than my fair share of websites and know all about phantom users, bumping topics and creating fake replies. I needed to call this out because it doesn’t add up to me that there would be three people on this forum who are interested in using a service like this, when I can’t think of one person here who isn’t doing their own plotting. And yes, I did check to see if they posted in other topics of if these were suspicious posts. Lastly, paying for plots seems counter intuitive and counter enjoyable for early adopters like the Chia farmers currently. Part of the fun in this is learning about the hardware, plotting and doing it yourself. Not to say that services don’t have their place. I’m sure they might. I question if there is an audience for it especially around here. Maybe when Chia was $500+ it was a worthwhile business venture. Not trying to dump on anyone for trying a business venture. I’m sure everyone here is sweating bullets because we’ve all invested some money and time in this adventure.

1 Like

@MisterSavage to be honest, personally I wouldn’t trust this service for a dime … to many red flags

Up to the OP/site to proof otherwise …

@md-chia

You are professional, plotting on linode? that’s impossible.
It’s a small website only, there is no problem with the thousands of the visits per day, and it can be upgraded at any time

200 plots per hour or 5000 plots per day, these are approximate numbers

I won’t provide plotting server information, let alone how I make a profit.

Most customers are concerned about the plotting speed and download speed, and don’t care how I make a profit.

For customers, this is not a long-term service. They basically complete it in a day or two. Don’t worry about my profitability

Although I also believe that publishing this information will make customers feel more credible, I think it will reduce our competitiveness more or less

We provide test order($0.01 to prevent abuse) If you are satisfied with the test, please continue, if not I apologize.

You are a moron. Up to you to prove otherwise.

1 Like