Gigahorse vs. Bladebit Compressed Plots

You have a grave misunderstanding of how a crypto network works…You are saying the exact opposite of what Chia wants and are actively harming the community.

1 Like

I am saddened by the loss of flexpool, how is your farm? Are you thinking of moving to nossd or sticking with g.h.?

hajes has a point about the benefits of central control vs decentralisation but then do people from authoritarian systems think the same way about freedom of choice?
Bitcoin says let the proof of work decide, so, chia should let the “effective TB” decide…anyway here’s to posting after wine!

1 Like

Yep sticking, should be out today or tmr.

what people “want” is different from what people need :wink:

OpenSource is some twisted illusion of Neosozies, where everybody lives in harmony, and everything is shared for free while few make money from it.

As far I understand, Chia wants mafia-compliant enterprise blockchain technology for World Bank/carbon illusion. I doubt they care about the dreams of farmers :wink: My bet is, we are just lab rats…once, it runs they sell it for commercial purpose.

our masters do not want freedom, prosperity - still didn’t understand the game :wink: It gives rich people choice, and that is the last thing psychos want. I suggest you to study what “Stalin’s dream” was, because it is happening right now, and people still argue about dick size on Internet ROFL

Blockchain tech was invented as the last step of totalitarian dream. In economy theory, one wants to control quantity (check, they managed that in 1971 once Nixon killed gold standard), and flow. They still struggle with flow.

That is where comes fully programmable slavery aka CBDC. Imagine, you have a limit for spend, they will tell you where you can spend it…if they do not like you, they switch you off.

Decentralized totality with unlimited printing :wink: At least what they dream off.

Since Satoshi was born, nothing has changed…crypto is used by less than 2% of the population, critical mass is >10%

Unless, someone manages decentralized P2P exchanges where people can freely/anonymously/cluelessly/trustlessly trade…crypto will be just a bad dream that existed.

Crypto has long way to go.

1 Like

Yes, but chia controlled by cni is just the same isn’t it? I put that noszd gh is equiv fur das freedomd!! N’est pas?

missed the news. Why flexpool shuts down?

Basically rising costs, and lower crypto values.

See https://www.flexpool.io/

it is very simple, costs. nobody will sponsor you :wink: We used to be on MaxPool in ETH days. It was for hardcore miners with patience, and desire to earn more…kids want it all, and now…price dropped, they closed the pool.

High performance pool need freat HW, you cannot run it on VPS in Antarctica. It will cost you 500$/month…with few miners/farmers…you are done.

Flexpool shutting down might not have been Chia specific.
They run (for a couple more weeks) pools for at least 2 other cryptocurrencies.

1 Like