Good plot, bad plot, "Plot Analysis"

Done plotting? Thinking if there are still a few things to do? If so, yes, there are some things to do, i.e.:
Good plot, bad plot, “Plot Analysis”

• An image worth a thousand words!

Related:
cd C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\chia-blockchain\app-1.1.6\resources\app.asar.unpacked\daemon

Action phrase:
chia plots check -n 5

Update 01: after /WolfGT’s input, you better use -n 1000 for real

1 Like

From what I understand, I don’t think that is accurate. Especially with only running it against 5. But from what I understand, those are just 5 random challenges it is testing against. You could run it again and get totally the opposite results for each of them. But, if you want to spend your time chasing this, let me know how it goes. I don’t think it is going to improve your odds. And if it does, it will be such a minor improvement that it was not worth the time it took to do it.

But, that is just my understanding.

2 Likes

Yes, sure.
It’s just an idea, I would run 1000 proofs for real, to delete or keep things.
If 1 plot brings less than 200 for 1000, I would delete it immediately.

it’s not random. it’s the same challenges. so if you run it twice, -n 1000, and -n 1000, it’s going to be the same 1000 challenges each time. they don’t differ between runs.

I am thinking the same as you. I have some records of plots with 0.2 that of course already change. Tell me how it continues, everything interests me a lot.

It is actually meaninless.
The proofs you found on testing are just for test and see if the plot works. All the plots are facing the exact same challenges with the specific number of -n. It is not what in the real world.
In real Chia farming, you will get various challenges each time and you are likely won’t find any proof in all of your plots. The only thing matter is the total space you have.
If you can run the test with thousands of iteration. You will get all the plots approximate to the 1.0 proof find rate. It doesn’t mean anything at all.

1 Like