Gui ask for Key and Backup - what to do

I started in May
did earn 2 chia after 2 month
since that nothing

I bought Hardware for 6000+ €
I wish i bought Bitcoin for it :wink:

The race isn’t over yet, hang in there.

Ok, lets hope!
And as soon as i find some time i check out how the pooling works, … i still have 2 unused harddrives

There’s 2 types of pools dependant on which type of plots you created.

Nft and og.

Assuming you always plotted the same sort since May, they will all be og plots.
So you will need an og pool.
If you decide to plot your last 2 drives, I would create a nft and plot to that, its a better way to pool

That means i can pool with all my old plots (og)?
And addicional i can pool with new plots (nft wich is better)?

I tought about creating a new thread but maybe i dont need to :wink:
Can you recomend pools?

Yes

Yes.
Nft are recommended, but if you don’t want to replot them to nft don’t bother.
They both, og and nft have equal chance of getting xch.

I use space pool for my nft plots.
I dont use an og pool, but I’m sure others can recomend one.

Here is one site that list pools - https://chiapool.directory/

Just stay away from those that have anything in red, and I would also stay away from those that have “insufficient data” in any cell. Also, you may want to sort that table by “Est Daily Profitability.” If you see an outlier there, it may be that such pool is not properly reporting pool size (if it is too high), or is not properly run (if it is too low), as such I would also disregard those. Although, smaller pools (say below 5-10 PB) are more likely to deviate from average, as their winning rates are rather sparse (1 or less per day).

This is another good site to check - https://www.xchcentral.com/chia-pools. Although it is temporarily off-line. This site has the same number of plots in every pool that they monitor, so you can assume that they get the data in the same way as you and me would be getting.

1 Like

I chose space purely for its size.

I know somev will say its not great to do that as it centralises.
But with nft and us signing our own blocks its really irrelevant, certainly at below 5 eb out of 33.

I think it is not about centralization with SP, but rather monopolizing pools, while giving nothing back to the community (e.g., Flexfarmer addressing low-end device issues, Skynet (if I have it right) improving UI). Once they will drive out the smaller pools, fees may change, …

They give a pool, that’s enough.

If other pools are as good, they should have no issues getting similar numbers of farming power.

Thank you all
I will reply later, i cant right now because of some actual health problems

But i will definatley join a pool