GUI says Farming "Not Available"

Every now and then we are getting a “Not available” in the farming tab which is resolved by restarting the GUI.

Does any one know what could be causing this?

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

The network has been brutal for me all day. I had the same thing happen with 2 completely separate full nodes. Everything seems to be lagging like crazy and chiadog is hammering me with warnings.

I upgraded to 1.1.3 over lunch and it says it synced, but it still seems like I’m missing tons of challenges, etc. and I won’t get a chance to look at it until the end of the day. My stuff was running for about 2 weeks without issue and suddenly everything is terrible now and I didn’t touch anything before my desperation upgrade over lunch.

I also noticed the GUI says it’s synced and farming even when you’re lagging several blocks behind in the blockchain. I wonder how that works with the 30s timeout. Is it just pretending to be working and I’m actually missing challenges? It sure feels like it, but I haven’t had a chance to really dig into it and it’ll probably magically start working before I get a chance.

Anyone else having problems?

1 Like