I look at a massive phase 3 bottleneck. 10 hours for phase 3!
How can I optimize my system?
- Dell T5810 with a Xeon E5-2699v3 (18 Core)
- 4x 1TB Kingston A2000 NVMe (raid 0)
- 64gb RAM DDR4 3600
- PCIe adapters
- 2x EZDIY-FAB NVME PCIE adapter at PCI16x and 8x Slot
- 1x Cablecc Dual 2X NVME 3.0 Gen3 X8 X16 RAID-card VROC at PCI16x Slot
- 18TB WD Red HDD as destination
I use Swar with 4 threads, 45min stagger, and 4GB RAM per plot.
17 max concurrent plots, 5 plots max in phase 1.
I use Ubuntu Desktop and a software raid 0 on the NVMEs
Thanks all in advance!