Been farming/plotting since May on a Dual Xeon, etc Dell server (on Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS) averaging approx 45 plots a day.
Have been receiving rewards on roughly a monthly basis.
In early July, upgraded Chia and started Self Pooling.
In late July earned another 2 XCH. Believe this was with one of my OG plots, but I don’t know for sure.
My current “Estimated time to win” has been shortening over time and is now 18 days. As of today, it’s been a little over a month without earning any Chia.
Concerned something is wrong with my Self Pool setup.
I’m currently at Chia 1.2.3 and getting ready to do upgrade to 1.2.4 tonight.
Since all my hard drives are either internal or are fiber channel direct connected storage arrays, I wouldn’t think plot file access times by the harvester is an issue.
Have four different “xch…” addresses:
Actual wallet that XCH tokens
- First wallet address (displayed via “chia keys show”)
- xch_target_address (in two places in config.yaml)
- In Chia GUI, Farm section, Manage Farming Rewards, Farmer Reward Address & Pool Reward Address
Pool contract address
- Displayed via “chia plotnft show”
- In chia plot “-c” argument
- In Chia GUI, Plots section, Pool Contract column
- In Chia GUI, Pool section, click ? next to Self Pool name
Target Address (not for plotting)
- Displayed via “chia keys show”
- Is not anywhere else I can find
Receive Address (in Chia GUI, Wallets section) = Payout Address (in Chia GUI, Pool Section)
Added a rough diagram to try to understand this.
Thanks in advance for the help.