I have Raspberry Pi 4 with 24 HDD problems HDD not showing up

Still nothing has helped still the same problem. I dont know what is killing this all the time. but alone from the log it seems the USB is dying becasue the rasberry doesnt have enough electricity. But this cant be it the usb hubs are powered externally. I dont get I really dont get it I tried everything. Whoever made this raspberry pi and the stupid USB controller chip F you in the knee. I hope someone can help someday how to solve this shit. ANd PS the heater is out of order since ever it dont work xD

So as the thread above, which USB port are you using (this is a PI-4, correct?)

Pi 4b with 8gb ram. and I used the usb 2 ports and the usb 3 ports and one hub on usb 2 and one aon usb 3 nothing seems to work in any way. its so strange.

I mean the logs are above I postet them that the usb is dying and shutting dont the mounts. But I still dont know what todo against that or how to solve the shit xD
DO you have any idea?

I have not installed a PI-4 to do anything with chia yet. Have you posted anything in Keybase in #support yet?

So far all my systems are windows 10 based.

I think you might have missed some info we have posted.

If your still using the two 16 port hubs you will never reach 24 on a pi4. 99.99% of all USB chips use a 1 to 4 system, meaning a 4 port hub contains 1 controller chip and all larger hubs are chain linked 4 port hubs. So a 7 port contains 2 chips and a 16 uses 5 (3-3-3-3-4). So the pi has 34 connection slots (common mistake by many too think its 32) available, the on board USB ports/hubs use 4 I believe (1 for the USB 2 and 3 for USB 3), then your two 16 hubs use 5 each if connected to USB 2 (more if you use USB 3) so now you only have 20 slots left.

If you can’t reach 20 using only the two USB 2 ports then it could be the case that those HDDs need to be more evenly distributed over all 4 ports maybe due to power or some other connector issue.

This is my setup on each pi4
USB 3 1: USB 2 hub 4 ports (1 hub & 4 HDD connections)
USB 3 2: USB 2 hub 4 ports (1 hub & 4 HDD connections)
USB 2 1: USB 3 hub 7 port (2 hub & 7 HDD connections)
USB 2 2: USB 3 hub 7 port chain USB 2 hub 4 ports (3 hub & 9 HDD connections)

I use the following hubs
USB 2 4 port
USB 3 7 port
and I dont power the 7 port hubs.

Edit: Also if any of your HDDs have USB ports like some seagate external drives do then you loose additional connections for them as they hare hubs and consume 1 connection each.

GL