I have two NFTs. From where? Why?

I rarely click on the GUI’s NFT button, because I have never done anything with NFTs.

But when I checked, I have two NTFs:

Where did they come from?

Someone created the digital art, and made me the owner?

Maybe is a airdrop, but you can check in SpaceScan the origin or MintGarden

1 Like

For a while there, it was spam to pull people in to check out ‘collections’ on NFT markets - usually worthless or pump and dump (minter just passing NFTs back and forth to themselves to fake volume).

The FindChia one was probably from that pool that was running the promo stuff recently, it’s legitimate I believe (usefulness unknown though!).

Maybe they got airdropped to your address…

1 Like

is the cli command to check if you have such things?

go ahead and send them to the “burn” address

xch10ttdfu2hymk3u8d8sg0m3c582kk74yegnwlqa72uuqyw44lyygqq9fel2l

This will quicly remove any unwated nft files.
You can send an unlimited number of nft files to this address, it wont fill up ever.

1 Like

Thats not the Chia burn address, thats your personal wallet, the real one is below.

Chia addresses are puzzle hashes encoded into the “xch” prefix address format using the bech32m encoding scheme.

A traditional bech32m puzzle hash for a burn address is all zeros ending in “dead”: 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000dead

Converting this to an address, you end up with the burn address for mainnet: xch1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqm6ks6e8mvy

The testnet burn address is different: txch1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqm6ksh7qddh

You can use a puzzle hash converter to verify these burn addresses for yourself.