I just try change full node pc

hello guys,
i was runing full node on pc 1 , i want move it to another pc.
i copy keys to second pc ofcourse and full synced but its not see my plot files and pool.
after that i try move full node to 3th pc because second one is not work with win 8 and 3th pc is not work with windows 10

i am back to first pc right now and mining perfectly on spacepool. log seeking another pool. here you are…

here some log

2022-08-20T07:54:59.538 farmer chia.farmer.farmer : WARNING No pool specific difficulty has been set for ea24d3e

2022-08-20T07:53:20.396 farmer chia.farmer.farmer : ERROR Exception in GET /pool_info https://europe.ecoxch.io, Cannot connect to host europe.ecoxch.io:443 ssl:<ssl.SSLContext object at 0x0000094B340> [getaddrinfo failed]

2022-08-20T07:44:04.776 farmer chia.farmer.farmer : ERROR Error in GET /pool_info https://europe.ecoxch.io, 502

What do you mean by that? How did you copy keys and which keys?
Did you do a fresh install (which OS?) on the second pc and enter the 24 word mnemonics there? That’s how it’s supposed to be done. Otherwise the node will run and sync but not be able to farm your plots because it doesn’t have your private keys.

1 Like

This :point_up_2:

After you do a fresh install and import the mnemonic, you can copy over the blockchain DB file to the new system so you don’t have to sync from 0 again.

1 Like

i mean i copy 24 words… but not working.

On PC1 shut down chia and copy the .chia and .chia_keys to a USB hard disk then copy both folders into the c:\users\user-name\

Thats it and now you also have a backup

1 Like

thats really make sense :slight_smile:
thank you i will try that.

I copy that to many pc’s

Then copy the \ca folder to c:\files\ca then run
C:\Users\rb653504\Appdata\Local\chia-blockchain\app-1.5.0\resources\app.asar.unpacked\daemon> .\chia.exe init -c c:\files\ca\

This will init that machine to have it’s own ID. And your done

If you copy this to machine 4 example and want to make it a harvester.

Open the ~/.chia/mainnet/config/config.yaml file in each harvester, and enter your main machine’s IP address in the remote harvester’s farmer_peer section (NOT full_node).
EX:
harvester:
chia_ssl_ca:
crt: config/ssl/ca/chia_ca.crt
key: config/ssl/ca/chia_ca.key
farmer_peer:
host: Main.Machine.IP
port: 8447
For example, this section would look like:

harvester:
chia_ssl_ca:
crt: config/ssl/ca/chia_ca.crt
key: config/ssl/ca/chia_ca.key
farmer_peer:
host: 192.168.2.13
port: 8447

yep i know harvester work thank you for information.
you know what , maybe my second and 3th full node not work because diffrent “CA”

I copy the folders to each machine, then I chia init the c:\files\ca which copies the ca files to the correct spot and you now have several setups.

thank you man!
i will try that