I won a block - One day after joining Flexpool!

Hey guys

So, I was kinda sick for the 2x expected time to win a block I experiences over the last 3 months, so I decided to join a pool. I went for flexpool. This was yesterday.

Today I check my balance. I received 0.25 XCH. Apparently, I won a block via my nftplots within my first 20h on flexpool. Not sure whether I should be happy or cry. Haha.

3 Likes

Ha, I hear you. It’s a bad look if you’re already in a pool (payouts are supposed to be consistent!), and absolute murder if you’re mining solo. I guess “good luck” and “bad luck” are very apt names. Grats I guess 8).

2 Likes

Gotta laugh or cry when things like this happens

Joe

1 Like

Congrats on the win (no matter what). I guess the best way to look at it is that you will get consistent rewards from now on. (not pushing Flexpool, this is a statement for any pool)

1 Like

I hate Flexpool. LOL.

2 Likes

Flexpool is seriously trolling me so hard. LOL.

When I solofarmed. My Node was online 24/7 and it sometimes took 4x the expected time to win. Now suddenly I am even better than “on Track” with my farm. LOL.

I really start thinking that my firewall on my ISP cost me some serious money in the past. -.-

1 Like

Ha! That’s one hell of a luck!

1 Like

At least you get 0.25 XCH, not like Ethereum pools…

1 Like

Nice when you get that block win. I’m on No. 24 with Flexpool now.

1 Like

I had a similar experience but in reverse (was winning blocks all the time, switched to solo, rarely win blocks now). Are you using flexfarmer?

Yes, I am using FlexFarmer on 6 Synology DS2413+ NAS. 410TB in total and it pays 1 XCH and wins a block roughly every 10 days or so.

I just need Chia to get XCH on Ledger now. :slight_smile: